physical objects as spiritual aids

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Shadows

physical objects as spiritual aids

Post by Shadows »

I am wondering about people's use of physical objects as spiritual aids, amulets, etc. By this I mean any object that might contain particular symbols that are meaningful that you wear, or keep in a special place or treasure. Or rather than symbols it could be particular materials - metals or stones. Or it could be things like candles, incense etc.

I guess I am curious about the cross-over between spiritual beliefs and the physical world. How we represent the spiritual in our physical world and how it helps us. Whether it is helpful for the purposes of affirmation, or to feel protected, or to feel focused, or for any other reason.

If its not too personal I would appreciate if people could discuss this topic as it relates to them.

Myself, I would like to be able to use physical objects as a bridge between the physical and spiritual worlds but so far haven't found anything that I could connect through. I guess I am still looking high and low for meaning in things.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

matter is condensed energy....energy is what magic manipulation....some items condensed energy vibes in certain ways....

And a lot of it is psychological...........
astral

Post by astral »

I've used crystals as a way of channeling energy. I also have a talisam I made that I keep in a sachet with herbs for justice.

I have a magnetic hematite and turquoise necklace that I wear for grounding and good luck.

I have also used crystals and herbs for protection in my house and car.

I know some who wear a pentagram to remind them of their path.

Hope that is what you were talking about,

astral
seeking wisdom on a new path

jbp4hs

Return to “For Everyone”