wind is my element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Nicademus Li Undit

wind is my element

Post by Nicademus Li Undit »

When I was little I thought that there was more to the world than a world of stuff. Then I saw a book in a book store called teen witch as I truned the pages of the book I knew what I was about to see. As I went on from there my powers and knowldge but I have only one question is it possible for one to be trained by a gradian sprit say of an element. Fir I have been trained by the wind. my sister says that it is the indian in our blood or maybe it is the celtic blood line I carry. Please some on answer me.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

well i dunno nething about that, but i say im wind aswell.... i dunno i 1)love wind 2) feel sumthing blow through me wen the wind blows and 3) weni was little i used to think i could control it (stupid i kno! but i would be like i wish the wind would blow then a small gust would blow and i do it like heaps, or i would be liek PLZ RAIN, and like a day later it would rain and i woudl get realli excited coz i thought it was me {i have issues ok :P:P:P}) but yeah i feel of the wind... even though i'm 'ment' to be fire...

~willow~

ps im bak :P
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

i don't know what you mean by 'trained' as such, i mean you can feel a strong attachment to it i'm sure, and the guardian spirits can guide you as such, but learning specific techniques i don't think so, but thats just my opinion. be careful though, don't get too lost with the wind, because to be properly grounded you have ot be balanced. And yes you do need to stay grounded, lol.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Nicademus Li Undit

Post by Nicademus Li Undit »

see it is more like that of the way of the china's mages the chi master wizards, etc. they feel that if they push on thriugh their limits that they can do anything. you see whren you where younger you did not have boundreis and now you do because you think of them but if you just let go foucs and train you can do this and much more. it may sound some what stupid but i have seen some of the listed things from peple that have be in longer then me. cause combustion (like on paper or something), control the srrenght and direction and many other of things thanks ^_^ NIc
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

wow that sounds amazing. and it realli makes u think what control we have.... if we realli do make bondreas(Sp??) it would be so kewl if we could move past them into the unthinkable

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

OMG!!!!!
You can't control the wind, you can't control the rain and you can't make things combust ( not without physical involvement ). Those things are left to David Blane and David Copperfield! Illusionists! As well as this being my opinion this is also a known fact!!!!
Get a grip- this is not Buffy or Charmed you're messing with.

*rant mode off
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

wow ur just a bundel of happiness arnt u now....... It is beleved that people can do amazing things wit the powers of the mind..... and i did say that i thought i was crazy as a child, but hey if ur not goin to read the post probley then dunt pass judgment....... on the path of wicca and witchcraft the unthinkable can happen and the boundes are broken

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Actually my rant wasn't aimed at you willow_witch and I try to be a bundle of happiness at all times :)
No-one has control over nature, I repeat NO-ONE. If people did do you think there would be devestating tornados and tsunami's, not to mention floods and earthquakes. People CANNOT control the winds and rains and fires. You can have an affinity with them but you CANNOT control them.
Dan Luna

Post by Dan Luna »

Well yes, there would be more devastating tornadoes etc. but you'd know they weren't natural because so many government buildings would be taken out. :roll:

Speaking of the weather, my girlfriend and I have noticed we very rarely get wet when out walking with the dogs, which is usually a couple of hours, but rain often starts within 10 minutes of getting back to the car. In November we went to the Lake District for a week, which is one of the wettest places in England, and although it rained for a month before and after, we had a completely dry week. I even looked at the Moon four nights running through a telescope I took. Does someone arrange this for us? Big thanks to whoever it is! :D
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Yes controling your element is not hard. You must become one with it. I will get you info on how you can help yourself train in elemental control. But the wind is your power to draw on. Don't over do it.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I think you're getting confused here. Are you talking about elements or elementals???
Just to clear things up with me if no-one else :?

hedgewitch
5moons

Post by 5moons »

hedgewitch wrote:I think you're getting confused here. Are you talking about elements or elementals???
Just to clear things up with me if no-one else :?

hedgewitch
Both.
Elements and the basic four. An elementals are the poeple that draw on these elements to there liking.
Ayeka the Cat spirit

Actually....

Post by Ayeka the Cat spirit »

Actually I can do a little bit a wind controll. My sister wiccan Lori and I love elemental powers. Her power is fire. She's always showing off how she can manipulate small flames and such. I, though, am not such a poser.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i bend towards the wind, as i think i've said before, and in my coven i am the caller of wind. i one day hope to be able to become an elemental... when im ready the goddess will help me on my way.
Willow
~willow~

*blessed be*
Orion

Post by Orion »

I'm a fire, but never really shown any control over fire. Vice versa actually lol. I'm more attracted to it than it is to me :P. I've been a little pyro since I figured out how to light bottle rockets as a kid, muwhahaha.
Would've been helpful to have been an elemental back when we used to have 'controlled' burns of the fields... ' ' because a couple times they've gotten out of control :roll:. And that's why we use a lawnmower or tractor instead of fire (...mostly)
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”