Tattoos

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Tattoos

Post by Release.the.bats »

I was thinking about making a few tattoo ideas I have into 'goal' tattoos.
As like a reward and reminder for myself upon completing a certain goal.
I've got two so far that are goal tattoos. One is Death from sandman, she will be the tattoo I get after i've published my first work of poetry or fiction.
The other, I would like to explain to you but it's rather complicated and I haven't sketched it out yet. But it will be the tattoo I get after I am accepted into art school.
I'd also like to get Anubis, Bats, and an anatomical heart that I haven't decided whether they will be goal tattoos or not.
I was wondering if anyone here has a goal tattoo, or what your ideas for tattoos are in the future.
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

Hi hi! :)

I have some goal tattoos as well! They're so fun to think about and plan out.

After I have my baby, and we feel completely finacially stable, I'm getting 3 elephants on my right forearm, each one a little bigger than the rest. It'll be a side view and they'll be holding onto each others tails with their trunks.

Its to represent strength, growth, and strong family connections.

The one after that will be the 7 Chakra symbols, drawn with thin black lines, straight down my spine. They'll be there as a reminder to keep my body and life always in-line, and remeber that there is always power within myself.

I haven't thought of too many more, but I'll post them here when I do. And I'l put pics of the new tattoo when I gets it. :D

I really like your heart idea. I've always thought that would look amazing as a tat and it will probably be wonderful on you. :)
.You are Beautiful.
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

I have always wanted to get a Phoenix... but im waiting until I get in better shape first
"The meek shall inherit the Earth.. the rest of us shall conquer the stars"
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

My goal tattoo is that if I ever win state for wrestling that I was going to get a tattoo on my shoulder. I haven't decided what it'd be of quite yet, but my ideas are either a yin yang, the sigil for st. michael, "Believe", or "Persevere"-- not necessarily the last one but something along those lines. Getting a tattoo for winning state is a similar event like the going to disney world thing for the superbowl mvp, and several of my close wrestling friends already have theirs, hopefully I'm next in line. *Says a little prayer and shuffles off to the weight room* :D
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

I like everyones ideas.
I love the idea of a tattoo as a little gift to yourself after completing something you worked hard for.
You can't really squander it, it's a permanent declaration that you accomplished *blank*.
=].
I wish you luck in the wrestling competition Mikhael.
Hopefully it all goes well for you.
:)
evanlie

Post by evanlie »

I love the idea of getting a tattoo as a reward for yourself!

I want to get a trillium on my inner ankle and I've always wanted to get a large tattoo on my back - like a coy fish up one of the sides of my back.... If you ever met me, you wouldn't think I'd want something large but I do :)

I'm a little unpredictable :wink:

Return to “For Everyone”