what is your faith?

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.

what faith were you raised with?

judaism
1%
Christian
31%
hindu
1%
wiccan/witch
32%
muslim
3%
Other
25%
No faith
8%

Total votes: 151

abdul

Re: what is your faith?

Post by abdul »

Am a Muslim but I know doing magic as long as God the creator remains my source of wisdom, it makes me enjoy what I do.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I have studied Wicca a lot, and have practiced it, but I don't consider myself a Wiccan. I am a witch and I practice earth-based spirituality. I don't consider myself a member of any religion at the moment because I'm very eclectic and my views on things evolve and grow. I do celebrate the seasons and the cycles of the moon, but lately I haven't been celebrating them formally because I don't feel the need for a ritual to celebrate things anymore. This is not to say I won't have rituals, because if I feel the need to, I will. I "follow my heart."
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
North Star

Post by North Star »

Well said, Raynelae :)

I feel and practice in a similar way. Sometimes it is easier to say 'Wiccan' to some since it closely resembles my beliefs more than any other term. I don't really like to call anything I believe in a religion since it is kind of my own... the best way to describe myself would be that I have my own spirituality. Or like Raynelae said "follow my heart". I do certain things much different than many wiccans so it doesn't feel right to say I am of Wiccan religion. My faith is in myself I guess. :wink:
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

I am not Wiccan but I am a witch.

My rituals are based on 'need'.

I do honor certain spiritual moments when the time feels right.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”