Elizabeth Bathory

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
JackRabbitSlims

Elizabeth Bathory

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

This broad, was f*cking crazy! Has anyone else read up on her?

The story goes:

She was a countess who, after her husband died, used servant girls and just girls from her town.

One day when her servant pulled her hair, she slapped her hand so hard it drew blood, which fell onto Elizabeth's hand.

Now at the age of 40, Elizabeth saw the blood, and thought it made her skin look and feel young, just like the young girl. ( she was obsessed with staying young and beautiful by zee way.)

So Elizabeth had her stripped down, slit major arteries in her body, and caught the blood in a vat.

She then bathed in it to rejuvinate her whole self.

She would torture them, poke them with scissors, pins, hot iron spikes, and other sharp objects.

Some girls were put in cages hung from the ceiling, so Elizabeth could take a "blood shower" when the girl's blood was drained.

One girl got away though, and told her secret.

Elizabeth was never tried officially in court, and because of her royal status, couldn't be killed even if found guilty.

Her accomplices, two "witches" and a man that worked at the castle, (they would help in the torturing and getting of girls) were sentenced to death, but only after having their fingers ripped out.

Elizabeth was boarded up in her own torture chamber, and died there after many years.

Overall, Elizabeth killed over 600 girls, and had almost all accounts of the murders in her later found diary.

F*cking insane. Thoughts?
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Yeah I used to read about her when I was younger.
She also said she would come back after she died and they locked her in the tower.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Of course...who hasn't heard of her...I've read up on her a bit...interesting character,evil, but interesting nonetheless. There was even a movie with her as the prime villain..."Game Over" I believe where she tried to come back via video game. That's one game I'd like not to play... ::coolglasses::
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

*Stay Alive, was the video game based movie. Where if you died in the game she killed you in IRL.

=].

By the way, it is also believed she was a lesbian and committed the murders after her husband died.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Oh...THAT'S the name! I luhs you bats! but I know...or at least I THINK I know there was a movie called Game Over...now it bothers me because I don't know lol!

But yeah I remember the movie though and that bish was chee'en! closing the doors on the van to let him die!
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Well, in Saw I he said 'Game Over' at the end.
Saw I was so awesome, until Saw III when they showed you how they made Saw I. Then it wasn't as cool anymore.
Like a magician that reveals their coolest trick.
Anyhow, here is a movie called 'Game Over'.
Is that the movie you were thinking of previously?
[ShadowPhoenix]

Nah, I don't think that's it...but I do remember seeing a movie with the title...or at least I think I do...I feel like I've got Alzheimer's >_<
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hm, her activities remind me of what I've seen in Eli Roth movies. His movie Hostel II has a scene with a similar "blood shower" where a girl is suspended upside down, naked and backwards (so she doesn't see the blades coming at her when they are)-- but yes, if that sort of icky stuff is intriguing to anyone and they'd like to watch, go rent Hostel & Hostel II (both Eli Roth). -He really knows how to push the envelope and Ms Elizabeth would have loved him.

Yuck. LOL

~BB~
[ShadowPhoenix]

Oh! I totally forgot about that part in Hostel 2...gross...I remember watching and thinking, "I hope that girl has gonasyphaherpelaids, and gives ALL of it to you!" lol

Return to “For Everyone”