Interesting Thought

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Imalorki
Banned Member

Interesting Thought

Post by Imalorki »

ok...story goes...my boyfriend came to sleep over at my house last weekend...parents consent, he slept on couch while I'm upstairs. I know for a fact he is my soul mate (so shove it skeptics). Well both of us don't sleep well...we are both restless sleepers and get very little sleep. This is normal. When he was at my house even though he was on the couch with me in my room...we both had the best night of sleeping in a long time. I just find it funny.

Your thoughts?
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

you proablly just feel safe and secure sleeping with someone besides yourself. i know thats how i am. i sometimes feel alone and restless when its just me unless i've had an extreamly busy day and am really tired. its just nice to have someone to cuddle with and fall asleep next to. : )
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Sadly we weren't cuddling...he had to stay downstairs :P
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I'd say you cuddled, it just wasn't physically! :wink: :lol: There's little doubt in my mind the close proximity of two entities so drawn to each other in a Positive way influenced the peaceful sleep you both experienced. Obviously you find a deep, comforting, and safe environment in each other.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I suppose so...and everytime we do cuddle I get sleepy and start nodding off...I don't trust people enough to do that...so yeah...
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Yeah...at one point I was meta teasing him(metaphysical touching...psychic...form of telepathy) and he could feel me when I was in another state...

Our minds are connected...I always feel him in the spot reserved for him...and vice versa for him...we don't block each other or turn off the connection. That is a major sign of trust to me.

I haven't seen him in three weeks...and my health kinda took a turn for the worse(see what I put in Suicide section(I'm not suicidal) for that)...I've been more bitchy...mean...sad...depressed...without seeing him...It hurts not to see him...and from what I hear he's like me...and we aren't as alive as we are when we're in each other's presence.

Is that normal?
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I don't know about normal but it seems natural. Possibly disruptive. I would think that a closer bond like that would withstand the strain of distance better than the usual relationship. I know you two want to be together but I would advise caution because that desire-or rather lack of fulfillment of that desire-may be destructive to both of you and to the relationship. Just have confidence in the Oneness you experience and the knowledge that you two will be together again. Be thankful that you are in each others lives and concentrate on that Blessing. That should help ease the sorrow of separation.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I think its natural for that...to not be as alive when we're not with each other...we withstand it and do as much as we can.

I spent the weekend at his house this weekend. It was so healing...and we did a lot of naughty which ties into we are extremely sexual people...so it is a goodly part of the relationship. But he agrees with me that it isn't the whole thing...certainly not...and that makes me happy.

I feel so great now...and there is a goodly chance I'll get to see him next weekend to and that would be wonderful...
hcfp

Re: Interesting Thought

Post by hcfp »

Imalorki wrote:ok...story goes...my boyfriend came to sleep over at my house last weekend...parents consent, he slept on couch while I'm upstairs. I know for a fact he is my soul mate (so shove it skeptics). Well both of us don't sleep well...we are both restless sleepers and get very little sleep. This is normal. When he was at my house even though he was on the couch with me in my room...we both had the best night of sleeping in a long time. I just find it funny.

Your thoughts?

Even though you two don't sleep together in one bed, knowing that his presence is there, it gave comfort to both of you. Everything just fall into places especially that your parents gave consent that he could sleep over.

When time comes you get married, you'll have a lifetime of good night sleep. :wink:
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

lol well thankfully I'm not with him anymore :P but I know what you mean

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”