need help please

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
ladybre

need help please

Post by ladybre »

I wanted to know if there's a spell to be more clear ore to read other people's mind and also i need a spell to pertect my house. :lol: [/list]
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Reading other peoples mind? not such a good idea, u know the whole free will thing. invadgin peoples privacy aint the best idea, but i think i might have a spell to reveal what people think of you is thats what your after?
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Kat

Post by Kat »

For house protection spell, I usually use a sage/smudge stick and walk to each room with the sage and clear out any negative energy (beforehand I also cleanse myself by taking a bath or just smudging myself with sage), I ask the Goddess to watch over my home and all that are in it and that no harm come to us. When i'm done with each room I open the front door and with a broom I sweep away any leftover negative energy and welcome good energy to come in. After that I usually keep the screen door and window open for fresh air to come in and end the ritual in my own way. Hope this helps!
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Wow Kat, that's really beautifully worded. Thank you for sharing! :28:
Kat

cleansing

Post by Kat »

Sure, anytime :)
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Ladybre- so far as reading minds, I agree- not a good idea. But if you fine tune your aura sensing/reading abilities, that's even better than knowing what they are thinking... you can see what they are feeling.
ladybre

Post by ladybre »

thanks guys for all the help i already have a great sense of mind i can read people not there mind but body ... i just wanted to know if i could do more with that i did not what to realy read minds that would not be fun .... i realy dont want to know everything about everyboby.. if you know what i mean well enyway thanks... :type:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”