Mayan calender, prophecies etc.

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
[ShadowPhoenix]

Mayan calender, prophecies etc.

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I have found a video on YouTube which shows a segment of these topics here is the 1st one...I'll post them as I find the entire segment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iloM0vjEAMY&NR=1

let me know your thoughts.
HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

i don't belive in this.. maybe will happend something...but apocalypse.....hmhhhhmmmm i don't think so... i think that apocalypse will be when god whants to end the world ...only then
[ShadowPhoenix]

No, I don't believe the world will end either, but I do strongly feel as though many things will happen over the next several years that will change and/or scar the world as we know it forever...
HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

me too.,,wich date it was that... 22.12.2012 right...
Phoenix_Rose

Post by Phoenix_Rose »

My coven and I also believe that world changing events are going to happen over the next few years. We have been holding circles and asking our Goddess to help us forsee and possibly prevent some of the more tragic events. We have also come to realize that we aren't the only ones doing so. The whole thing is rather hard to explain but we have a few theories as to what is to come. But we are only gambling, although what we have come up with we have complete faith in. I also think that it is going to go beyond 2012, and we have to be very prepared. Which is what we are trying to do. With that said, I'm sorry for posting such a long message, but I thought I'd put my mind into it. lol ^.^
~Miss Tudor.
:D
Granamyr

Post by Granamyr »

Their calendar ended in 2012. Nothing else to say. Most every religion has stories about a doomsday and end of the world type stuff. I don't see people looking for Ragnarok except a few literalist Asatruar. Why do we give a squeeze about what some other culture's views were?
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Granamyr,
People care and grasp onto any prediction of disaster because it involves their own mortality- the same reason many choose to practice religion, in my opinion-- to furnish answers to the "what is" after death. In the case of a disaster, it provides a "what is" (going to occur), and gives humans a fighting chance at preventing or otherwise avoiding becoming prey to its' occurrence. Death is entirely an unknown and is probably the broadest fear that encompasses the minds of the current socialized-man... so in their and our ever present need to survive and thrive, humans tend to grasp onto whatever they see or hear that may give them some answers or the ability to foresee.

Phoenix_Rose,
Whatever your reasoning and toward whatever goal, I think what you and your coven is doing is wonderful. I may not agree with the impending doom of 2012, but I do think anything meant to help and spread healing is a wonderful thing. :28:

~Bright Blessings~
*M
Phoenix_Rose

Post by Phoenix_Rose »

MoonStone,
Thank you very much! ^.^ I appreciate it greatly! Also, I agree with you about humans reasoning for religion and grasping onto predictions of death.
~Miss Phoenix Rose Tudor~
PaganEgyptian

Post by PaganEgyptian »

I have an inclination, thats it will be a death or destruction, but I dont believe it will be what most think. I think it will be the destruction of a mindset, or possible religion.

One Speculation I came up with that because of so many religions telling its slaves about another coming of their prophet or whatever.

I think it will be life forms from another world. And will shatter a HUGE belief system.

There is a lot more to it, and more speculation, but it would take too much to type it, and I dont want to whore the thread :o)
[ShadowPhoenix]

You wouldn't by chance, happen to be speaking of the (in)famous Annunaki, now would you? :)
Daisybeck

Post by Daisybeck »

I think they just ran out of room to put further dates on the calendar. Simple as that. I think people make far too much out of it rather than looking at logic.
Aisllynn

Post by Aisllynn »

This date gives me chills. This is my son's 21st birthday.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”