Aliens Or What We Call Aliens

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

I don't beileve in aliens sorry. I beileve in people like us from different deminsions of time and space...Or a parelle universe...
~Alie!! :3
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Hahahahahahaha a torch for thousands of dollars. Wow, i trust him now.

NOT.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Fallen Angel wrote:I don't beileve in aliens sorry. I beileve in people like us from different deminsions of time and space...Or a parelle universe...
Wouldn't those be aliens?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Recently I stumbled upon the Reptilian Agenda (some call it "Conspiracy"), pioneered by a man named David Icke. Icke's been around talking about this for a long time. Where I've been and how I missed this, I don't know. He does have quite a few interesting things to say and it has lead me to a lot of information in religions, stories, and folklore of ancient history that I would not have otherwise found on my own. His beliefs and ideas are the sorts of things that inspired movies/shows like "V" and "They Live," along with the Sleestacks in "Land of the Lost."

YouTube had a buttload of "reptilians caught on camera" videos but I am not buying into it. People who believe in it are saying it is not a literal "lizard people" population, but more like beings that exist on different (lower) energy levels. I think that if it is indeed an energy level issue, then a regular camera is not going to catch it any more than a human's naked eye can catch it. You would need a special camera that could catch these energy waves, like an infrared camera that detects heat levels. But again, I have to research it more so I'll probably be absent from the boards a while because of it. For anyone who is deep into it, sorry if I look like I'm talking out of my gluteus maximus here. I've only been looking into this more thoroughly for about a week or so.

Xal wrote:For why E.T's would want to help us, why do angels, spirits guides, people. Why does any being want to help us. Why do we give to charity? We do we try to help the poor?
Yep. Why do some drivers stop by the roadside to pick up a turtle and carry it to safety, away from traffic?

Why do some kids keep ant farms?

Why do some people become veterinarians, botanists, limnologoists, ecologists, microbiologists, marine biologists, zoologists, ichthyologists.... eh heh... you get the point.

:)

Fallen Angel wrote:I don't beileve in aliens sorry. I beileve in people like us from different deminsions of time and space...Or a parelle universe...
Well, you should be sorry. Get out of this forum! Hee hee. Just kidding.
Despertar

Post by Despertar »

Some of these beings are like us, some are not like us.
Some of them belong to higher vibrational or dimentional realms. etc.

Creation is humongous and I think there a re beings way beyond our understanding and comprehension. People have complained before governments in the sense that they do not disclose what is going on but if we take a look at it these beings are so at odds with what we call and percieve as reality that even though we could see them, we would either faint, deny, react in fear or violently. I think humanity is intelligent enough to accept and recognize this aspect of reality but paradigmwise speaking still is not able to cope with it.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”