Healing from afar?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
_Cheshire_

Healing from afar?

Post by _Cheshire_ »

My Dutch ex's Father has been diagnosed with cancer. Started out apparently as a tumor around the bowel area, and I just recieved news that it's rapidly spreading to the liver and other places.

I know that there is only so much I could possibly do, but where to start really? I don't know about you guys, but I've had better luck with spells concerning people immediately around me. His Father is across the ocean.

Any recommendations?
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well, the last spell I did was a healing spell, it actually was crazy, it took about eight hours to complete! (So don't use too big of a candle). :) Anyhow, I'd say you should probably bring in all personal elements, the sex-specific candle, the photo of the person and bring in something personal that may belong to him or be something special to his family members, possibly, into the circle.
Best of luck to you, and I'm sorry to hear about the illness. ( also has posted a good healing spell here too... something to work off of.)
My thoughts are with you.
~Blessed Be~
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

A sort of simple method you can use is one i use on people i either don't know, or haven't got permission from (you really should have their permission to perform a healing spell on someone). What you do is you focus on your hands, and visualise in their a ball of green, healing light. As you focus on it watch it grow bigger, and as it does so move your hands out accordingly. Once you feel it doesn't want to grow anymore, visualise the person you want to send it to in your mind, and place the ball of light over their head and watch ib be absorbed into their bodies. This can also be handy for sending different energies eg pink light for love etc. And remember, just because it's simple, doesn't necessarily mean it's not effective, because i've found this to be quite effective!

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i've tried healing form afar before, neva worked out, u need their energies as well or atleast them to kno so they wont subcon put up a sheild(or something like it) or fight off the good energies.

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

It can work, i've seen it work, you just have to be able to remain focused, and make sure it doesn't harm any outsiders, and its always good to have permission, because then you can work with their soul, because they have agreed.
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

And they are also now at least open to the idea as well- that's another big key to success in any type of healing.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”