Post by Rhiamon »

I am 26 I will be 27 in February. A water sign!!! :D
Awakened1

Post by Awakened1 »

29.... ah Saturn Return fun fun

Peace
Celtic Butterfly

Post by Celtic Butterfly »

I've got a few days before I turn 34!! It's funny, after 30 hit, I find the birthdays don't come as fast..... green_laugh
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm 25. :) I'm having a hard time grasping once I hit 25, you're quite firmly placed in the realm of "adulthood" :lol:
Dreamy Mermaid

Post by Dreamy Mermaid »

I'm 24 but I don't have a problem with it because I love the fact that I was born in 1982 since I remember the best parts of the 80s and as an 80s child I grew up with all those fun toys and watching those cheesy 80s movies and I would n't trade that for being younger now and having missed out on that experience.
Witch333

Post by Witch333 »

@Dreamy Mermaid: That's funny, because I was born in 1988, so still in the 80's but can't of course remember anything of it. I often wished that I was born maybe 10 or 15 years earlier, because I'm a really big fan of the 60's - 80's music, and it's sad that I have to listen to all those songs over the internet or old record from my mother :( :( :(
Well lucky you!!
Raine

Post by Raine »

I'm 16. :D

Blessed Be!
Dreamy Mermaid

Post by Dreamy Mermaid »

Witch333 wrote:@Dreamy Mermaid: That's funny, because I was born in 1988, so still in the 80's but can't of course remember anything of it. I often wished that I was born maybe 10 or 15 years earlier, because I'm a really big fan of the 60's - 80's music, and it's sad that I have to listen to all those songs over the internet or old record from my mother :( :( :(
Well lucky you!!
Ha ha...I remember 1988, my favourite years were 1986-1988 and the best music I think was produced in 1988 so atleast when you were born there were some funky tunes on the radio lol
LostHeart

Age...

Post by LostHeart »

I turned 33 in May. As for only being as old as you feel...well, I've been over 100 since my early 20s! heh :wink:
emmafrost

Post by emmafrost »

Dragonmaiden wrote:Wow - I just turned 40, I feel ANCIENT now.

June
Don't feel bad, I'm pushing 30.
Enki

Post by Enki »

I'm 30 myself, at least I'm younger than my wife, she's 31. :P
[ravenwing]

Post by [ravenwing] »

From what I can see, I must be the eldest.....there isnt even a category for me!

<----is 50
Enki

Post by Enki »

ravenwing wrote:From what I can see, I must be the eldest.....there isnt even a category for me!

<----is 50
Then you are queen matron and all must bow before you. :wink:

Return to “For Everyone”