What's Your (Chinese) sign?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
brokenxdreams

Post by brokenxdreams »

Wow, I was way off. :oops:
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

its ok... its nothing to mind about... :wink:
FaeSpirit39

Post by FaeSpirit39 »

I am a Water Boar.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

rabbit here

*grabs some carrots*
Eagleeyes23

Post by Eagleeyes23 »

I am a wood rat.
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Revolpathon wrote:rabbit here

*grabs some carrots*

what year you are born?
lucy_san_elfenlied

Post by lucy_san_elfenlied »

I am a metal lamb and a Gemini! Born June 1, 1991 around 12 A.M. in Phoenix, Arizona!
mysticfyrefly

Post by mysticfyrefly »

I'm a fire dragon is that why i've always felt so different from everyone else and so complex no wonder .... it was right one with me being a good match maker i've hooked up lots of people who have gotten married
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all...Emily Dickinson
SugarCharmz
Location: Dancing with the sugarplums in the chocolate river.

Post by SugarCharmz »

I'm a Water Monkey!! :)
And in the other Zodiac, I'm a Taurus :D:D
WATER MONKEY Horoscope
Feb 6, 1932 to Jan 25, 1933
Feb 4, 1992 to Jan 22, 1993

Monkey people, on their merry way to becoming famous, like to strew memorable bits of impishness and practical jokes along the way. Lots of fun, they also possess a serious side and influence a good many people throughout their lifetime. They know how to accomplish the most difficult of tasks with the greatest of enthusiasm, concentration, and ease. Even so, they can easily get discouraged and confused and MUST do things their way! They often become great mathematicians, super chess players, researchers, entrepreneurs or scientists. And, great mentors! Monkeys have a burning passion for knowledge of every kind and they magically are surrounded by the finer things in life. Life is a big adventure!

Duck Soup and Rice are among the keys to good health!!

Always the center of attention, this headline grabber likes to be noticed, by everybody. This alienates some people because after all, others would like the spotlight once in a while, too. Others willingly gravitate towards the Water Monkey, recognizing a natural born leader when they see one. The Water Monkey is very sensitive to criticism and tends to hide behind an iron mask to protect from barbs, insults, and unkindness which might come their way. They need to control themselves to gain the respect of others. If they use their talent properly, they will become prosperous and know fully the Good Life. The passage of time will be very kind to them. They will know great happiness in their golden years. They will never know what loneliness is because children just love being with the Water Monkey. They will accompany them on their journey all the way.

Famous Monkey people: Elizabeth Taylor, Charles Dickens, Lyndon Johnson, Eleanor Roosevelt, Nelson Rockefeller, Leonardo da Vinci, Simone de Beauvoir, Isaac Stern, George Lucas
Neat! I'm with George Lucas! So I'm a Water Monkey Taurus. They sound odd.. but i guess they go together. I can see some Taurus-ness in the Water Monkey... Neat! I like that site, I'm gonna look up the signs of all my friends! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~
oracle's child

Post by oracle's child »

metal ox.
AkanaAnash

Post by AkanaAnash »

Metal Boar...the description on the o.p. link is scary accurate...it's missing however, a certain edge...to call it something...which might be attributed to my Scorpio-ness...that or most Metal Pigs aren't terribly interested in tattoos...;)
"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare
JacklynSnyder1o1

Post by JacklynSnyder1o1 »

Water Rooster.
=D
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which slides like an hybrid emotion
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which hurts like artificial love
-♥
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

ja ja no wonder i knew i was weird :wink:
im a earth dragon may 18 1988

EARTH DRAGON Horoscope
Jan 23, 1928 to Feb 9, 1929
Feb 17, 1988 to Feb 5, 1989

Dragon people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.

Chicken Soup and Bamboo Shoots are among keys to even greater good health!

If you make friends with the Earth Dragon, you have a friend for life! Friendship is a big-time commitment which they show through uncommon kindness, caring, and giving spirit. When youngsters, Earth Dragons are valued by their teachers and playmates and when older, by their superiors, colleagues, and social circle. It's no wonder! Hardworking and talented, these well-rounded Dragons have a lively imagination which transforms the atmosphere. They are able to do many things well and receive many accolades during their very successful careers and good money to boot. These Dragons are wildly impulsive in money matters. If they see it, they buy it. When they buy it, it's out of sight out of mind, forgotten in the toy box. Not too late to change these wasteful spending habits, you know! Like most Dragons, those of the Earth don't like to rush Love. They like doing what comes naturally, steady rhythm, beginning from friendship and igniting into the exhilaration of falling in love when it's time. Earth Dragons want long-lasting relationships, not tumbling tumble weeds. After the male dragon has gotten over his playboy stage, he is the biggest convert of all to the joys of the everlasting Relationship.
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
Zero_TheBenevolent

Post by Zero_TheBenevolent »

see? i told you, Luna ^_^ i'm an Earth dragon too (note the word "honest" :P). you were right about the definition to eccentric, also :oops: i should've known that, being a writer and all...can't be right all the time tho
Innocence911

Post by Innocence911 »

YAY Lots of metal lambs :)
I like goats better though they have horns.. which is rather.. *cough* fitting..

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”