What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Was the Sphinx still sand covered when Napoleon was in Egypt? My history retention is poor. According to Google-Earth photos, there is a disc or something like a man-hole-cover of some sort on top of the Sphinx's head. Could it be a door? And I vaguely recall it faced the constellation Leo. I can't remember if that was said to have been only at the assumed time of it's construction or if it's an annual event. And of course the large pyramids display Orions' belt, but the tiny trios of "Queen's" pyramids also show the belt's position at different astrological ages' winter solstice. So they are showing something important marked by the stars positions. Why else build a land mark to record them?
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Yes, by Napoleon's time it was uncovered. I've never looked at them with google earth, what a neat idea! I've never heard of a door, but I suppose it could be and I just don't know about it. The story of the pharaoh who uncovered the Sphinx has been etched into stone and placed in front of the Sphinx since that time. I definitely think the head was originally a lion though. If you look at it, the head is not in proportion with the body, it's too small! Someone carved their face over it at some point.

Ive heard ideas that not only are the pyramids markers that line up with important constellations, but were markers that could be see from space. This was done to help with landing, and the pyramids acted as docking stations that the spaceships could hover over and land on.. I'm not saying I believe that exactly but it is an interesting idea. There are pyramids, or at least large triangular structures built all over the world. As interesting as "why" they built them is to ask, I also have to ask "how"??? It's so hard to just accept that these massive structures were built with slaves who had ropes and logs to help drag the massive stones up to their place. Just like Stonehenge. Stonehenge is made from massive rocks that were dug out of the earth in Europe. But the stones come from ALL over Europe, not just one location. People were even more primitive than Egyptians. How did they do it? Makes you wonder if there was some alien technology shared with the ancient that allowed them to build such structures. And, enter the free masons....

Rosie
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I know Sitchen proposed the Giza pyramids were guides for landing...but landing where? Not in Eqypt,but on some cliffs across the Gulf. So i think there are other meanings within meanings. I would assume that Annunaki technology will have changed since way back then to now, and the ETs of today don't need landing strips. Neither do we if we use Harriers and helicopters. (I miss the age of the Concord. I always had hoped to fly faster than sound.)

Does a black triangle, TR3b need a landing strip? I wonder what a TR3a was. If there's a "b" then there must be an "a". And I have been knocked on my fanny on the beach at Lake Huron by an illegally low flying military fighter jet's sonic back lash. Lucky I wasn't deafened! They aren't supposed to fly close to shore. It left a wake on the water. Oh well, another subject. My mind is wandering.

The Giza pyramids, the wall of China, and a polar bear's nose can be seen today from space. Space isn't that high up. Just think, we can see the ISS with the naked eye from our back yards if you know the schedule for fly by.

Yet there are remnants of pyramid structures on the Moon and Mars. I love Google Earth Moon...weird name, it's mapped now. And hundred of pyramids on Earth. They must serve some function besides grain storage. silos are cheaper and easier to build.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think Edgar Cayce addressed the Sphinx in his trance dictations. I really need to do some Amazon shopping and get the Edgar Cayce books again. I used to have them, but things get lost over the years. Probably have to get the holidays out of the way before I invest though. The pickup needs tires and I have grandkids with expensive taste.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I recommend you.tube videos on Project Looking Glass, Project Camelot 7-part interviews with Dan Burisch, and lectures by David Wilcox, for real-life uses to which we have put Sumerian ET technologies. It takes getting used to.
Yex

Post by Yex »

Sorry to rock the boat, but there's something about this whole thread that I find distasteful. Is it so hard to believe that these deities are just that - gods and goddesses (either "real" or invented) that were a fundamental part of a past culture's spiritual life? I would think that pagans would be the last group to demonize a particular pantheon just because its mythology and cultic practices are alien to our modern sensibilities. I don't really expect to change anyone's mind here, as it seems that this particular rabbit hole goes pretty deep, but I don't know... if I were someone who actually worshipped (a revived version of) these gods, I think I'd find this thread pretty offensive.
love is the whole and more than all
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The discussion may be insensitive to someone's faith as you suggest, but it is not hostile nor intended to be degrading. I think we are proposing the Anunnaki were real people, from whose exploits a religion grew. The difficulty may lay in suggesting they were flesh and blood beings, as opposed to spiritual beings of power, and the consideration of their designing our species.

ANU the supreme ruled the Air & gave the Seas to his son Enki and the Land to his other son Enlil. To me these became the people of the under-ocean dwellings and USO sightings, and the underground city occupants such as in Turkey and Peru and the 8 enigmatic places like Skin Walker ranch NEw Mexico.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add info
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I'm sorry our discussion has offended some. That was never ever my intention. What we're suggesting here is something that I believe IS true, and subsequently that makes it part of my own faith. But, I certainly didn't mean to be insensitive to others who see it differently.

Rosie
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This topic has relevance to witchcraft, if you read Paul Huson's "Mastering Witchcraft-A Practical Guide for Witches warlocks and Covens" (Peregee Books, printed in 1980, copyright 1970). In the introduction, Pg.12, he refers to .." The Watchers, the Mighty Ones of the Heavenly Places, the parents of the giant (Nephilim) and human alike as seen in symbolic & archetypal form as the parents of humanity, whether as masters of wisdom and love or simply as benevolent powers of fertility and hunting, that constitute the witch's true deities. (emphasis is mine). Diana and Lucifer are but figurative forms of these Mighty one's...". Says Huson.

Huson's foot notes refer to the Book of Genesis and both apocryphal Books of Noah and of Enoch, also mentioned earlier in this topic. These and Leland's "Aradia" have been textual sources for authors about the Craft's origins, given by the Nine teachers of the Arts. And these were supposedly the descendants of the Anunnaki. Their trails cross. And so do my eyes. I can't keep up with all the cross references. :oops:

Return to “Beyond the Earth”