What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

^^ I don't think Kassandra meant her reply in any negative way. Since the thread was lengthy and several different aspects of the topic were discussed, I think she just wanted clarification on your question to provide a solid answer. I think maybe you just saw we were discussing extraterrestrials and so asked if t was Scientology, which also deals with extraterrestrials. However, the Annunaki we are discussing are not directly connected to Scientology in anyway.

The ancient astronaut theory came about in the 60s and 70s when Zachariah Sitchin (spelling may be incorrect, it's 7:30a here and my brain isn't totally on yet.) He translated Sumerian tablets that discuss the Annunaki in detail. The tablets reach as far back as 8,000 years old. The creation story told on these tablets are super similar to the creation story of the bible but with much greater detail. And, some parts of the story done make sense to us. But, when the idea that the Annunaki were actually extraterrestrials that came to earth, and posed as gods was applied, the stories that use to not make sense, could be made sensible by assuming the extraterrestrials has knowledge, power, and science that we have yet to develop.

Scientology was created after a book was written in the 50s. It has slowly been picking up steam. As most organized religions, I believe it has been corrupted and is no longer what it was originally. But, now I am seeing that my timeline doesn't match up for the ancient astronaut theory to be the bases for Scientology. I'm pretty certain the translation of the Sumatran tablets didn't come about until at least the 60s. I'll have to go double check myself on this one!

Rosie
Sumer-rising

Re: What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

Post by Sumer-rising »

Enki created humans with ninhursaga. Its a very interesting story. Annunaki literly translates to those from heaven to earth came. Anu means heaven ki is the Sumerian word for earth. You can find it all just by a quick search of Sumerian Creation myth. First man was known as Adamu, the black head people. It was said that the knowledge we were given was the ability to procreate. The nephalim are the offspring of our trespasses with the Annunaki.
My soul is said to be 5,000 years old if not older. I sat the 3rd with the God Kings of old. It was revealed to me before I even knew of Sumer. I was 13. They are real. It is real. In them lies the story of all Gods & Godesses.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi Sumer... Could you explain "sat the 3rd" a bit, please? And do you have old soul memories? Thanks.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

RosieMoonflower wrote:^^ I don't think Kassandra meant her reply in any negative way. Since the thread was lengthy and several different aspects of the topic were discussed, I think she just wanted clarification on your question to provide a solid answer. I think maybe you just saw we were discussing extraterrestrials and so asked if t was Scientology, which also deals with extraterrestrials.
Yes, that was exactly it, Rosie, just wanted clarification. I don't know much about Scientology except I find their poster boys, John Travolta and Tom Cruise, kind of creepy. Haha, never looked into it beyond that (or because of that maybe, lol).

Seems like you've really done your research, and are getting a grasp on this rather confusing stuff. I'll have to read back over the things mentioned in your post when I get home later and sit down with it some. Thanks!

Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

Sorry I replied via my phone and it autocorrected to 3rd instead of beside. And I do have old soul memories. My first being in Sumer.
I remember the temples and the people. And even the Gods. Then they walked amongst us.
My very first memory of Sumer was before I even knew such a place existed. It was where the biblical Eden sat.
I remember my husband a God/King there was a plot at one point to kill him. There were priest who wanted the city to be ruled by the goddess of the underworld. He was a handsome man. Dark cheerful eyes. He was a good king. We sat on the what would be considered a throne at the top of the temple. We were surrounded by a lush man made garden. And there was a fountain that flowed between us. I even remember/feel the love I had for him. This was my first "past life" memory that I had at the age of 13. That I can recall.
The Annunaki was with us then. I've wanted to visit the ruins but given the issues regarding the middle east right now it seems impossible.
I do remember some of my other past lives also. But Sumer is the one I hold most dear and vividly. The place I dwelled was I believe they called it Er.idu or Ur.idu. I just recall it being spoken and that was many many years ago.
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

ER.IDU was a city in Sumer. It was considered the home of EN.KI and his temple was E.ABZU or house of Cosmic waters.
ER.IDU is one of the oldest cities in the world. EN.KI temple would explain the fountain in my past life memory.
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

BTW I called him DAM.MU but DAM in the Sumerian language meant husband. So I don't think it gives much clue to his actual name.
The past life recollections is what drew me to look up Sumer
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

So this really rings the bell for you. I like to use Google Earth and look around ruins.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

@Kassandra, yes, my path has actually lead me to learn as much as a can about the Annunaki. I tend to meditate while driving, I'm not exactly sure how it works but o make every turn I need to and drive perfectly but I'm not focused on that, I'm in deep deep concentrated thought. It was during one of these times that I was bombarded with messages and visions leading me to study the Annunaki. I still don't know everything I'm suppose to know so I'm glad this thread is picking up!

@sumar-rising, I find your memories so interesting. Have you read any of the books by Zachariah Sitchin? The first own is called "The Tenth planet". I still have yet to read any of his books myself, but I would like to!

Rosie
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

Yes I have after I shared the experience with a friend he gave my one of his books. I still have it. Some of it is correct some not so much. Its an interesting read regardless.
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

Has anyone seen the results from the DNA testing on a sumerian skeleton that was supposed to be done in mid 2014?
Also why is there no facial reconstructions done on the sumerian people? At least I can't find any.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

^^ I'll have to look into this and get back to you. I'm not aware of any Sumarian human remains being found. But, I'm excited to check this out. Thanks!

Rosie
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

There was a mass grave found in UR.with a queen. Several skeletons were found and the DNA testing was to be done on the remains of a 12yr old boy whos body survived severe flooding. I've searched and searched and can not find anything.
Most skulls have fallen apart but are close to complete. I've seen facial reconstructions done on just skull fragments so I'm sure they could
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

I did find information on the boy from 2014. The believed him to date back to 4500 BC. His remains did not survive the transport from London to Philadelphia and was not able to be tested for DNA. I didn't find anything about the queen.

Rosie
KittyGoddess

Post by KittyGoddess »

RosieMoonflower wrote:^^ I don't think Kassandra meant her reply in any negative way. Since the thread was lengthy and several different aspects of the topic were discussed, I think she just wanted clarification on your question to provide a solid answer. I think maybe you just saw we were discussing extraterrestrials and so asked if t was Scientology, which also deals with extraterrestrials. However, the Annunaki we are discussing are not directly connected to Scientology in anyway.

The ancient astronaut theory came about in the 60s and 70s when Zachariah Sitchin (spelling may be incorrect, it's 7:30a here and my brain isn't totally on yet.) He translated Sumerian tablets that discuss the Annunaki in detail. The tablets reach as far back as 8,000 years old. The creation story told on these tablets are super similar to the creation story of the bible but with much greater detail. And, some parts of the story done make sense to us. But, when the idea that the Annunaki were actually extraterrestrials that came to earth, and posed as gods was applied, the stories that use to not make sense, could be made sensible by assuming the extraterrestrials has knowledge, power, and science that we have yet to develop.

Scientology was created after a book was written in the 50s. It has slowly been picking up steam. As most organized religions, I believe it has been corrupted and is no longer what it was originally. But, now I am seeing that my timeline doesn't match up for the ancient astronaut theory to be the bases for Scientology. I'm pretty certain the translation of the Sumatran tablets didn't come about until at least the 60s. I'll have to go double check myself on this one!

Rosie
You're right RosieMoonflower . After reading through better I understand more and I would like to apologise especially to Kassandra for making assumptions on the topic. It's just something I've never considered before and Scientology is the only religion I've ever heard about in relation to it all. My apologies again.... :lol:

Return to “Beyond the Earth”