I'm just a lonely little newcomer! I won't bite! :) help!

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

dandilion heart wrote: I later realised that i felt so close to him due to my disfunctional relationship with my father. im in no way saying that youre situation is the same,
all im saying is sometimes it pays to just let these feelings be.
we have unlimited potential to love in all forms.
dh- yes, i think we must be aware of that factor too. especially when we are young and have father issues.

however, i just want to let everyone else know that there ARE instances where it IS a past life connection. i was in my mid-20's when i met this guy, and from the FIRST SECOND i laid eyes on him, i just had this instant "deja vu"/attraction that i just could not explain. it really still haunts me to this day. it's more than just something physical or something to do with daddy issues (even though the dude is SMOKIN' HOT). haha :)
Gregory

Post by Gregory »

I believe that firevyper has resolved the issue, perhaps its time for this thread to fall back into the background.
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

d'oh! just saw the original post's date! sorry 'bout that... fell into the REPLY mode without checking first! :)

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”