Just a though

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Pav

Post by Pav »

You do have a point there, I guess there's few people who'd put up with the lack of touchyness etc. Though when/if you did finally meet up with them it could be a pretty exciting moment
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Well.My take.I have made friends online.Some I'd like to go meet sometime.Good friends actually.Friends who've 'been there' in a way my so called 'real' ones haven't.I know when we get together it'll be a riot -in a good way.lol, of course.That is different from a love/intimate relationship,but it still counts.Luckily, they have similar/pagan beliefs but it shouldn't bar a relationship if they don't.It depends on how liberal[in your faith] you and they are ,really dosen't it? My worst 'relationship' was with a guy who was atheist, that is until he was in severe pain, amazing how he found God then, lol.After seeking my help, that is.I got him sorted out, but the fact my 'heeby jeebies' worked seemed to send him running away to the 'Big Guy'.It was weird, and it signalled the death knell for us.He got scared of me.Pft.Thankfully his sort aren't that common.
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

Worst relationships?

Let's see, before I came out, there was the British grrl who left me because she wanted my brother.

The grrl that stole my favorite jacket when we broke up, out of spite.

Oh yes...way back, the grrl that went completely psycho and started stalking me.

(of course, I never had sex with any of these grrls...maybe that was the problem??hahahahahahahaha)

After I came out? well...uhmmmm I can say, I 've only had one relationship that was a total cluster fuqu. I'm still friends with all the guys I've been with....at least, I think I am...hahahahahaha

Here's a question for people;

Anyone had relationships that are straight out of the movies?

Whirlwind romances?

Super tragedies that were beautiful at the same time?

Thet
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

So I have an ex boyfriend and we dated when we were younger, so we mutually broke up knowing that it wasn't working. He shopped around, got hurt, I didn't having know what the guys out there are like. I hung out with him yesterday, and we got to talking. Skipping the hours of conversation (I literally talked to him about it for 3 hours) and we're dating again. He's more mature, and so am I. We're ready to try and make it work, now that we both know what we want, and are ready to work together to be happy. He is not Pagan, but it is sorta supportive. He's not Christian, he's actually Metis, and perhaps in time he can come to see the similarities between Shamanism and some native traditions and beliefs. Oh, and (just to show off) this is my BF.

ImageImage

Were a cool couple huh? lol.
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

I've pretty much never been happier to be dating again. I'm all bubbly like a love sick puppy. lol. i wish he didn't live on the other side of the city, oh well. We can always work around it. Not a huge deal.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

He has elfin ears.lol.[that's a good thing,in my world] I had to look up Metis,I remember the 'voyageurs' from the smattering of Canadian history we got at school, but I wanted to check.Fascinating people with interesting social structures/culture.Greatly maligned as a minority group.I'll bring some info. here on Metis,others will be fascinated/curious too,no doubt.I hope you are very happy together,have fun and enjoy being young together.The Metis flag is amazing.

http://www.metisnation.ca/who/index.html
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

You're right Eretik,

The Metis remind me of the Romany or the Ainu people.

Was I to take it from the website that there are whole communities of Metis people or are they as scattered and nomadic as the others?

Thet

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”