Webb page...

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

Ok anyone who has a chance to get the Flu vaccine next year do it! I've just spent 4 of the most miserable days in bed. Praise be that there is Tamaflu!!! I'm still not 100%, I'm trying. I prayed to every diety I knew, especially when I had fever hallucinations. Next year I'm going to que up for that shot... :shock:
It's bad luck to kill a spider...
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

Well I missed Imbolc this year.~sigh~Been coughing for two weeks. No great words of wisdom, I'm not 100%, even then the wisdom is shaky! I guess I'll say a prayer and head for bed. Blessings to all....->o<-
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

It's been a wild 4 months! I have been concentrating on the family, and I have been dreadfully neglectful of all my forums. Between the Flu outbreak, and my beloved cats passing I've been over whelmed. Hopefully I can get back in the saddle again. ->0<-
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

When you sign up at a Forum, you generally expect to post frequently. I've got my Web in twist, can't seem to find time for everyone. :( Life has been rolling on much as expected, ups and downs. I want to say to all the faithful posters, and Adm. here, you're doing a great job. If it weren't for you, posters like me wouldn't have a place to come and read, and post. Signed, Wish I had more time!

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”