The Seal of Inferno

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.

Do you know what the Seal of Inferno is? (Not the Yu-Gi-Oh card)

Yes
17%
No
33%
I'd LIKE to know what it is.
50%

Total votes: 6

Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

ok, im going to throw a bit more logic at you, if someone were to curse you, they would have to be pretty useless do direct a curse at your back, if they were targeting your energy abilities they would be better off going for the third eye or some other energy hot spot

but you know just to be sure, i think you should you should wear a bell around your neck, i hear bells are good wards for evil...
androsan

Post by androsan »

Listen, I've got some more info on the Seal of Inferno.
the seal of inferno only affects infernomancers whom have sold there soul t oa daemon for power and personal gain if they not done that then it does nothing the burning pain in your back is a physical problem
its also known as a protection spell from the daemons meaning you cannot talk or intervene with them
and they cannot touch you eather
blocks inferno magic

From one of my friends online^ ^ ^

Now, the seal is from a spirit in the spirit realm. Does this help at all?

Also, if you don't have any information, or you want to poke fun at me, please do not post. There is a forum at another site that is waiting for that (There actually is. I've been there before)

I'm 19 years old, and I'm worried that my life might be in danger due to this seal. I at least want to know why it blocks my energies. That's my main concern.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I've told you what I think. But one more thing:

If this seal does what this person says it does (by the description you just gave) then it sounds to me that your life is hardly in danger. I hope that makes you feel better.
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

The only thing that I feel would put your life in danger at this point is your inability to separate fantasy from reality... other than that, you've got a regular ol' boring teenager life like every other teen out there.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Infernomancer? ......ahahahahaa!! Please, if there was really a way to sell your soul for power I would know about it.

Sorry, but it just can't be done. You just can't barter your soul away. I'm not speaking on ethical matters, it simply can not be done.

But hey, if its true, let me know. Power is always a good thing :twisted:
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

androsan wrote:(End note: I am normally a very happy, calm person. But when people start to talk crap about me and my life, I start to get a LITTLE pissy. I've dealt with this kinda crap for most of my 19 years of my life.)
If by "crap" you mean people being skeptical of your claims, maybe that should tell you something.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

if there was really a way to sell your soul for power I would know about it.
You know, sometimes I worry about you, Wolf! ;)
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

I get that alot :P
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Boy do I feel like an idiot! Congratulations, androsan! Your ruse worked.
You can go off and brag to your friends or whatever now. I didn't see this thread until a few days ago, and was off catching myself some fine wild goose.

For the record:

Infernomancer? I have not heard of that outside of fiction.
The End Game? Ditto.
I did some extensive search-engine stuff, and lo...
lots of fictional references, but nothing substantive. Did find a good web comic out of it, but other than that... bubkis. :oops:
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I'm locking this thread and the other identical one.
I think all has been said that needs to be said, if anyone has a problem pm me.

hedge

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”