Communicating with a certain spirit.

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Sakura Blossom

Re: Communicating with a certain spirit.

Post by Sakura Blossom »

That isn't okay, to use a child without expressed permission. ): I wouldn't be happy either, I would put up a lot of blocking to ensure it doesn't happen again. At least you got your message, though? Still not a great way to do it.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Thank you guys!
Here's another update. I feel like I'm loosing my mind a little. I agree it's not OK to use a child as a medium to give me a message, but last night I received another - he told me he had to give me this dream so he can break through my defense, which was pretty strong. And really, I could have sworn it wasn't a dream, but my kid came to me, because I lied in bed awake for quite a while after that. But now, I don't know ... It's really weird and I really feel it could have been a dream. Has anyone had anything like that happen to them? Because it really feels like I'm going crazy - I don't know if I was dreaming or if I was awake. I lucid dream for as long as I can remember and I've had incredibly vivid dreams before, but never like that. Just ... urgh... very frustrating!
Shub Niggurath

Post by Shub Niggurath »

From what you've shared with us I conclude it was not a dream. If you remember you were awake you can't doubt that! Believe in what you think and what you've experienced above anything you hear from the spirit. I also think he communicated with you through your daughter because he had no choice - as he suggested "you should lower your defences" which clearly means that your protection is so strong that he couldn't communicate with you directly. Personally, I'd listen to the suggestion - I'd lower my defences a bit but strenghten your daughters defences instead. That should prevent your friend's spirit from using your daughter as a mediator.

Hope everything's going to be okay! Let us know if anything changes.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”