my current altar

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
nicoledianthus

Re: my current altar

Post by nicoledianthus »

loona wynd wrote:
nicoledianthus wrote:Thanks a lot, you too!
I have another question if you don't mind. Why the black candle?
No problem! Ask away! I initially got the black candle to use as protection, which I planned to light every time I am doing any type of witchcraft (to ward off anything negative, or evil), its supposed to absorb negative energy. that being said, so far I havent burned it, mainly because I havent really done anything over the top that I believe would cause any evil presence to begin with, but I plan on starting
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

nicoledianthus wrote:
loona wynd wrote:
No problem! Ask away! I initially got the black candle to use as protection, which I planned to light every time I am doing any type of witchcraft (to ward off anything negative, or evil), its supposed to absorb negative energy. that being said, so far I havent burned it, mainly because I havent really done anything over the top that I believe would cause any evil presence to begin with, but I plan on starting
I never felt a need for that sort of additional protection in my works within a circle as I have always felt that the circle did a good job of protecting the space and the participants (mostly me occasionally some one else may join me).
nicoledianthus

Post by nicoledianthus »

loona wynd wrote:
nicoledianthus wrote:
loona wynd wrote:
I never felt a need for that sort of additional protection in my works within a circle as I have always felt that the circle did a good job of protecting the space and the participants (mostly me occasionally some one else may join me).
Im the opposite, i dont feel a strong enough connection when I do my circle, it always feels like its not enough to me, I like to do a lot of purifying too with sage and salt
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

nicoledianthus wrote: Im the opposite, i dont feel a strong enough connection when I do my circle, it always feels like its not enough to me, I like to do a lot of purifying too with sage and salt
Thats part of my circle casting lol.

Return to “Altar Pictures”