Our Coven's Book of Shadows

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
NepetaLeijon

Re: Our Coven's Book of Shadows

Post by NepetaLeijon »

Uhm...I was wondering....is it okay if I join your coven? I'm new to all this, and need someone to guide me...
Here's my information:
Terra Hale
Craft Name: Fairie Light
Birthdate: November 6th, 1989
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Element: Water
DaRkMoOn

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Sure :) Give me a day and you'll have ur informations all set on our coven's website :)
NepetaLeijon

Post by NepetaLeijon »

Thank you so much! I am honoured to be a part of your coven♪ By the way, I just joined the site under the same username I use here, nepetaleijon. Thank you for getting everything ready for me!
DaRkMoOn

Post by DaRkMoOn »

You're most welcome :)
DaRkMoOn

Dream Potion (1) Aphrodite's True Love Tea

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Aphrodite's sacred tree is the apple and thus its fruit is the fruit of love.
Make apple blossom tea.Sweeten it with honey and bring it to bed. Before driking, make an invocation to Aphrodite, requesting that true love dream be sent to you.
The spell is done!!
DaRkMoOn

Love Powder

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Choose one or any combination of the following:
Cinnamon
Cloves
Chocolate powder
Cubeb
Dried ginger
Essential oil of cypress
Grains of Paradise
Orrisroot
Peppermint
Rose petals
Vanilla suger

How to make the powder:

1.Grind the ingredients into a fine powder.
2.Blend them with rice powder,cornstarch,potato starch or arrowroot powder, distributing the botanical material(s) evenly.
3.Use a sifter to help you achieve a smooth,even consistency.
4.Test it on your skin to make sure that you have a comfortable dilution: some of the powder ingredients (cinnamons,cloves) can irritate sensitive skin.So make sure that you're safe.
5.Place the powder in a covered container and use.
DaRkMoOn

Love attraction bath spells

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Lovage Spell Bath

Draw a tub of warm water.Sprinkle fresh or dried lovage into your bath to attract romantic attention.Let yourself air-dry.

Love Attraction Bath Spell (1)

Create an infusion by pouring boiling water over fresh basil and dill.Strain out the botanicals and, while the liquid is still hot, stir in cinnamon honey. Add this to your bath.

Love Attraction Bath Spell (2)

Make an infusion by pouring boiling water over gential and lavender. Add the strained liquid to your bath. Allow yourself to air-dry before venturing out in search of love.
DaRkMoOn

Luner Love Spells

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Luner Beauty:

Go out underneath a beautiful shining Full Moon.Bathe yourself in the moonbeams. Chant the following:

" Moon, beautiful Moon
You look so beautiful me,shiny and bright
Let (Name) , child of (Name) see me as I see you
Let me look as beautiful to (Name), child of (Name)
As you look beautiful to me."

The spell is now done.

New Moon Spin:

At the first sight of the New Moon, spin sunwise on one foot, murmuring, "Moon! Twist a man (or give a name if you have one) around me just like I'm twisting around you!!"
DaRkMoOn

Protection Baths

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Basil:

This spell repels malevolent magic targeted toward you,repairs a damaged aura,and helps erect a personal protective shield.

1.Make a strong infusion by pouring boiling water over fresh basil leaves.Once it cools,strain the leaves out and discard.
2.Bring the bowl of basil-infused water to the bath or shower.Stand naked in the tub or shower.Dip a clean white cloth(a handherchief or hand towel) into the infusion and,wiping downwards and out,cleanse your body.
3.Repeat daily for nine days.After the final bath,throw any remaining water (and make sure there is some!) out the front door with an aggresive motion.
4.If this isn't possible,toss liquid into a pot filled with Earth.Remove it from your home and dispose of it immediately,preferably at a crossroads.

Cloves:

Cloves are good for bolstering personal strength and aura prior to anticipated spiritual,verbal,emotional,or even physical conflict.But be aware that cloves can irritate sensitive skin. There are alternatives to the bath :

1.Burn cloves and funigate hair and clothing with the smoke.
2.Add essential oil of clove bud to oil and massage it into ur hair, so that u radiate its fragrance.
3.Add a few drops of essential oil o clove bud to laundry rinse water so that ur clothing is permeated with
the fragrance.

However the bath is the strongest method of application,if you can stand it.

1.Pour two boiling spring water over half a teaspoon of ground cloves.
2.Let it steep until cool.
3.Add to bathwater.
4.Immerse completely,if possible,ideally three times, but watch out for your eyes.

Lime:

Limes posses intensive protective,hex-breaking,and cleansing faculties. Bathe in salt water (use ocean water or add substantial quantities of sea salt to spring water), and add twenty-one slices of lime to ur bath. Enter the bath and rub urself with each slice, discarding it in turn.
DaRkMoOn

Flora's Self-Love beauty Spell

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Flora is the Roman spirit of lowering plants, and by extensions, of fertility and the life-force.
Fill your bathtub with as many fresh flowers possible, especially Flora's favourite,beautifu,transient bean blossoms.Enter the bath and understand that you too are among Flora's unique and perfect blossoms.
NepetaLeijon

Post by NepetaLeijon »

Faery Light Spell
Chant with high Faith and Belief:
O shiny faery light,
Please soothe and heal [name] tonight.
Wrap your healing wings around them,
And take away what ails them.
May [name] no longer be filled with pain,
Please heal [name] so they may walk free again.
charmecia5

Post by charmecia5 »

Hi. I was wondering if I can join your coven too if it's not too late? I would love to be a part of this coven and help out in many ways that I can.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”