2012:The End? or the beggining?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Kitrina Mageia

Re: 2012:The End? or the beggining?

Post by Kitrina Mageia »

The white buffalo born in June was actually born just a little bit away from where I live. :)
Our family has 3 Medicine Hat horses (grandmother, mother, and son) and we plan on getting them together with the buffalo sometime this fall.
tilarium

Re: 2012:The End? or the beggining?

Post by tilarium »

It's always annoyed me when I'm at work or with my friends and the subject of 2012 comes up. Everything goes on about how the Maya said the world will end in 2012. Truth is, the current cycle will end and a new cycle will begin. Life goes on, things will change probably, but the world isn't going to end.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2012:The End? or the beginning?

Post by Firebird »

The Mayans arn't the only ones with a "shift" occurring on that day, the I ching as interpreted by Terence McKenna, and the Hopi peoples also look to that day as the "end". But, as was pointed out in the many other posts here, It is a shift,... into what remains to be seen. It is indeed the dawning of the age of Aquarius, and many planets will be lined up that day ( remember the harmonic convergence?) and we shift now into that age, when the sign of Sagittarius ( he who is the great traveler) ends on Dec. 21.
I believe it will be a time of enlightenment, and of course if you fear doom, it doesn't hurt to be as prepared as you can be. Just don't dwell on it. Live this day to the fullest. As Pagans we will persevere. We are community. We will be there for each other, from this life-TO THE NEXT! Blessings to you all! Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”