Your Craft name

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I had a dream last night and found my craft name at last my name is: Sundragon my spirit guild is a dragon and i have a dream about applo the sun god...
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

congrats lol
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
talia

Post by talia »

Mine is Silver Fire. I meditated and found mine. It just seemed to completely fit me. -shrug-
apollo

Post by apollo »

Of course, mine is Apollo. I was browsing through a collection of names my girlfriend had made in her car. I looked through all the names and for some reason Apollo stood out from any other. And oddly enough my close friend, whose a girl, did the same and chose Artemis. Artemis (if you don't know Mythology) is Apollo's twin sister. We act so much alike its weird. The names tie with us and kind of 'haunt' us as to how much they describe the two of us.
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

i asked for help and the next morning all i could think of was the word silver nothing else , it kept jumping out at me at different points in the day,
can you just be called silver?!?!
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
Laveda

Post by Laveda »

You can be called boobaloo if that's what comes to you. :wink:

Laveda
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

lol. Hi im called boobaloo. lol. Yes you can be just called silver if you want. Maybe over time you might add another name to it. If you wanna that is I mean you dont have to.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
Laveda

Post by Laveda »

NO! I'm Boobaloo! You can be Boobalootoo if you want. LOL! Ok, back to the topic I suppose *pouts*

Laveda
Orion

Post by Orion »

*pokes* No pouting! :D

For me, Orion has always beena name that stuck. I've tried using a more original name and trying variety... but I always come back to this one. At first it was kind of a protective mask on the internet and such. Then it became where I saw it as a sort of seconda persona. It's been seven years now, and I've only recently noticed that I've been growing closer to the random image that's been in my head lol.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Fine then lol I will be boobalootoo.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
EmeraldReign

Post by EmeraldReign »

Emerald Reign is taken from my birthstone and I've been called Reign in my dreams since I was about five years old. I've been exploring astral project to find out why I am called that.
Laveda

Post by Laveda »

*Pokes Orion back* :P lol
poetry_princess

Post by poetry_princess »

Keegan...meaning fiery one. it fits me
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
Nikita

Post by Nikita »

my High Priestess gave me mine she used all my names an made my wiccan name which is CrystalStar :D

Niki xxxx
Crow

Just Be Yourself

Post by Crow »

I had a friend of mine help me create my craft name. After several hours of thinking during school, we decided on one; Crow Karasu Apus,, Yeah I Got Me A Craft Middle name too!, lol, It means Death Bird of Paridise, and if you knew me as well as my friend does, then you would see how every word there means something, something about me, the true me. I love that name, I LOVE IT, its so me, so try (if ur creating your oun) to make one that suits you, that means something to you. One that just sounds cool probubly will not be as fulfilling or meaningful to you, Make a name you can be proud of, Be yourself, and have fun. ^_^

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”