Preparing for War. Please help me!

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
-----CaliTwin-----

Post by -----CaliTwin----- »

Sorry, i'm very new i know no spells, but i do live very close to New Orleans, if that helps in any way...
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Y0m wrote:Oh and also they can all tranform into animals... both in spririt but also actual animals in the 3rd demension, but this makes them more vulnerable.
There are a number of spirits that do this. When seeing one pay close attention to your body. There will be an indicator of some kind. For me it is like a bolt of lightning in my chest that let's me know that deer is not a deer...

Also, I would suggest you look into holy ash. I do an ash and holy water ritual for peace, protection, and continuity. Ash can be used to remove tormenting spirits and ghosts. It can also be used to work with Nature to create a protected sacred space, protected from storms and things. I've also spread ash to cool domestic quarrels and anger. Works every time. You can use the ash from a natural incense or from a wood fire that contains no chemicals or plastic.

I must say my Spirit supports you 100 percent in everything you do. and. I'm definitely emotionally f*cked up by the thought of you doing this. I can transform that and know that that's not about you. I feel this way because I cast my shells and they said don't go. I will take that as it is a and cast again after I upgrade my frequency.

Speaking of frequency. Dude your Light was powerful when you came on the board and now it's straight up Super Nova. There's a difference every time you post.

Blessings A Thousand Thousand Times Over,
Earth Ritual
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Earth Ritual wrote:
There are a number of spirits that do this. When seeing one pay close attention to your body. There will be an indicator of some kind. For me it is like a bolt of lightning in my chest that let's me know that deer is not a deer...
Good info thanks Earth!

Earth Ritual wrote: Also, I would suggest you look into holy ash. I do an ash and holy water ritual for peace, protection, and continuity. Ash can be used to remove tormenting spirits and ghosts. It can also be used to work with Nature to create a protected sacred space, protected from storms and things. I've also spread ash to cool domestic quarrels and anger. Works every time. You can use the ash from a natural incense or from a wood fire that contains no chemicals or plastic.
You know I came across some of this at the store where I found my mala and it felt powerful. I'll pick some up. Thanks!
Earth Ritual wrote: I must say my Spirit supports you 100 percent in everything you do. and. I'm definitely emotionally f*cked up by the thought of you doing this. I can transform that and know that that's not about you. I feel this way because I cast my shells and they said don't go. I will take that as it is a and cast again after I upgrade my frequency.
I'm a little confused now. Does that mean I should go or you don't think so haha? I think I'll end up going anyway though, it is dangerous but I am willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good.
Earth Ritual wrote: Speaking of frequency. Dude your Light was powerful when you came on the board and now it's straight up Super Nova. There's a difference every time you post.
Haha thanks bro, you are very right in this. I work so hard every day to upgrade myself. It's hard sometimes to fight my ego, but I know it's all worth it in the end. Also finding this new mala has much much power. Wearing it allows me to meditate soooo easily now and I'm taking advantage of this fact. Look for a major power surge in the coming weeks ;)
Earth Ritual wrote:Blessings A Thousand Thousand Times Over,
Earth Ritual
Much love & God bless
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

-----CaliTwin----- wrote:Sorry, i'm very new i know no spells, but i do live very close to New Orleans, if that helps in any way...
I'm sure it will CaliTwin.

I'm all about spreading love and teaming up with like-minded individuals. PM me if you'd like to exchange phone numbers, I can use all the help I can get. But I don't plan on being in New Orleans until the end of June.

Love.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

NightRose wrote:I find it interesting that you feel you must abstain from sex to purify yourself. Personally, I have always found the act of sex to be a very intimate way to raise powerful energy, which I then can dedicate or use. Of course, this might be because my husband and I are both in the craft, so raising energy is such ways is easy for us.

Just a thought that popped into my head upon reading your last post. Wanted to let you think about it.
I believe sex can be powerful under the right conditions. The condition of true love really...

As I don't have a love of my life (well I do but she lives in another state).. I'm just abstaining from sex currently. I used to be obsessed with sex and it really brought me down. Not masturbating or having sex carelessly is making me appreciate many other things in my life more.

Love,
Y0m
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Found my guru!

At least I think so. I found a guy who seems very powerful and knows a lot about what I'm doing... He has already given me a new name and will be sending me lessons and a new Japa chant to start using. I'm so excited!!

Anyway I asked him about weed smoking (because I had toked right before he called me haha) and he said it should be respected as god's gift, but like anything requires moderation.

Love,
Y0m
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Y0m wrote:
I'm a little confused now. Does that mean I should go or you don't think so haha? I think I'll end up going anyway though, it is dangerous but I am willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good.
I did not hold an opinion before I divined the first time. My opinion developed as a result of the divination.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
TheNagual

Re: Preparing for War. Please help me!

Post by TheNagual »

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I would be very interested in hearing more details about this impending war between light and darkness. I'm totally serious. At the risk of sounding totally stupid, is this something that everyone but me is aware of? Is it something akin to the concept of Armageddon? Is there a specific time it is to occur, and why New Orleans? I'm relatively new to all of this and I don't know what help I could offer, but I am certainly willing to try. Please, I would love to know more if someone has the time to enlighten me. Thanks.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”