Crystals & Gemstones

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Please post the link where we can buy crystal skulls, if there is a link. I would like to see them. I looked up crsytal skulls online, but only found the big famous ones. I'm guessing you two must have small ones, right?

Azure*Skye

Post by Azure*Skye »

Hi ,
Yes I have smaller Skulls, my biggest one is about 5 inches or so...in this case, I think size does'nt matter :)
in fact one of my more informative skulls is only an inch big. I have one Ancient one that is carved out of Jet and he is tiny and he protects me when I sleep (he stays under my pillow)
One day I would like a Life size one...there very expensive, so I won't be purchasing one any time soon. I have about 15 or so skulls and each one has there own personality. I also make jewelry and use Sherry's skulls as pendants..they are AMAZINGLY powerful.
Fanny

Post by Fanny »

this is a awesome Ideal ! great Job Azure Skye ! :D
Never regret anything, because at one point ...it was exacly what you wanted!
Azure*Skye

Post by Azure*Skye »

Thanks Fanny....I'm enjoying doing it.
Glad you like it.
BB
-Azure
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I found this page that has cool pictures of crystal skulls in case anyone is interested in seeing what they look like (like I was):
http://www.alienufoart.com/CrystalSkulls.htm

5moons

Post by 5moons »

Nice thank you
Azure*Skye

Post by Azure*Skye »

Hi everyone,
Here is the Link to Sherry's Ebay site for the Skulls...I'm not a huge fan of ebay, but i'm guessing she seems too be able too reach a wider customer base there...I have too be honest, I've bought a few other Skulls on Ebay and NONE are the quality she provides...also her prices are incredible compared too what you would find at your local Metaphysical Shop.
(don't forget, check out her link too Crystal Skulls, the story of how she aquired hers is incredable)

http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Star-Trader ... idZ2QQtZkm

BB
-Azure
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Azure Skye wrote:Hi everyone,
Here is the Link to Sherry's Ebay site for the Skulls...I'm not a huge fan of ebay, but i'm guessing she seems too be able too reach a wider customer base there...I have too be honest, I've bought a few other Skulls on Ebay and NONE are the quality she provides...also her prices are incredible compared too what you would find at your local Metaphysical Shop.
(don't forget, check out her link too Crystal Skulls, the story of how she aquired hers is incredable)

http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Star-Trader ... idZ2QQtZkm

BB
-Azure
Thanks you Azure.
being-singular-plural

Infinite

Post by being-singular-plural »

Dear Azure and other readers,

Have you ever worked with a stone called "Infinite" that, I think, comes for South Africa and is usually extremely smooth, yellow, green, blue and grey? I am wondering what kinds of energy people get off of this stone. I think it is incredible and am hoping someone else knows something about it.

being-singular-plural

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”