divination in general

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

I havent got my tarot deck, yet.
But, i have a friend who has'em, and the pendulum.
Its fun to watch how she stares at the cards with wide eyes.

Blessed Be,
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Witch13 wrote:
4. casting spells with tarot cards huh? i have never been there actually. but for sure you can cast spells with runes :D personally i dont use tarot , but the clow which can be used in magic since each card has a meaning and power.
if you want help with your divinations feel free to post here your results so others can give you thei opinions and readings.
what is CLOW??? did ya mean CLUE??
Witch13 wrote:Ps for a good divination you need to find the right cards for you. they must feel alright when you handle them. I had a tarot deck which wasnt for me and i could do divinations easily.
and how do ya gonna know which is the right deck for ya and which aint ??
ARCHANGEL
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Image <some of the clow cards
well to know if a deck is for you the first thing to do is look at the images on the cards, are they of your taste? maybe they scare you right? or maybe they dont look like how you had imagined..
then you touch them, do you feel that tingling feeling to your fingers? does your heart beat fasteR?
Li Li

Post by Li Li »

those cards look gorgeous! i should treat myself with new cards, does anyone know any good places to get them?
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

bigbookstores have decks, just ask. otherwise try spiritual shops. and offcourse ebay
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

BORDERS!
or BARNES & NOBLE!
WOOOOOOOOO!
I actually have those freakin stores around here.
and of course, ebay(:

Blessed Be,
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Witch13 wrote:Image <some of the clow cards

then you touch them, do you feel that tingling feeling to your fingers? does your heart beat fasteR?
well I feel very curious and a air of mystery deems on me when ever I am around the cards I feel lost n intrigued,a part of me says not believe in these things........a waste o money n tom foolery.Another part tells me I dont know how to use them,but they are powerful and in correct hands they are the right tools..............the only feeling that culminates then is that I need to learn and believe in them,making me more curious.

Apart from that I turly believe that just like clow cards every card has some energy and if channel my energy through it in a direction it would get amplified in that way,but over here again I need to understand that whether I can charge these divination tools with elements to give them energy................??????

See I am gettin intrigued beyond my knowledge !!
ARCHANGEL
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

I havent done any magic on my divination tools, but i have asked for a blessing , for my runes. I did that on a full moon night.
i think you should buy the cards and give it a try.
When it comes to buying something i have second thoughts too, even with bubblegum. If its something so important like your cards i am sure it only natural :)
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Oooh Oooh! Tarot is my baby!! I love my deck... *feels an opportunity to show off her deck*

Here are a few cards from my deck:

=D

Pix
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Witch13 wrote: i think you should buy the cards and give it a try.
natural :)
I do have a new set of cards and its new age and different from most methods of divination, they are EXTRATERRESTRIAL DIVINATION cards!!!!

I dont know why I chose these over most others, but the most important reason is that I get very weird and different whenever I come across anythings that is extraterrestrial.Though I never had a single encounter in my life so far but I get highly curious about Extra terrestrial stuffs and is a ardent believer in life beyond our spheres of existence.

I know that most of you would disagree with me over the fact that this way of divination is new and is a impostered activity but I am adventurous enough to give it a try.Now I have to learn the basics of divinations,which are not described in the book that comes with cards.The book thoroughly depicts the nature of the cards,their wisdom,their objectives,their powers,and how to set them while pulling a divination job.

Heres my Decks,

First image is the set,second image are the set spread out.
ARCHANGEL
roseonfire

Re:

Post by roseonfire »

SILVERCROSS wrote: Does my concious or the subconcious prompts me to pick the card???
How does the Nature guides me in a divination???
Your subconsciousness picks up on what you need to know to give the reading. It then gives this information to the superconsciousness, which is the part of your consciousness that actually has the capability to gaze into the future. The superconsciousness then relays the information back to the subconsciousness which then guides you while shuffling the deck so that the needed cards come up in the right places. This is part of why you take the card's interpretation based on what your intuition tells you that card is for in that specific reading.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.

Return to “General Divination”