Numerology + Soul Number + Your Tarot Card

General questions and conversations about astrology.
FatalMind

Post by FatalMind »

Wow, ok, thankyou!!

And yes, I meant 1990, lol!

Blessed Be!
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

OOh fatalmind... that'd make you 815!! Dang! :D

(I'm just teasing-- gotta take the opportunity when it arises) :28:

~BB~
[Kristin]

To Being-singular-plural

Post by [Kristin] »

I have read through this thread and am interested in what you have to tell me. Birthdate: June 15, 1954

After I hear from you, we may have to talk......?!

Thank you for taking the time to do this.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Steelmagnolia,

It is a pleasure to meet you and Thank you for your patience. Your soul number is: 4

Card: the Emperor

Emperor souls are here to guide and lead others toward action. The Emperor is in chagre of all things social and cultural and seeks to continue to develop a social kingdom that thrives. 4 is a number of structure, containment and totality. The Emperor seeks to structure the world around him with identifiable reference points that he sets up as social law. He has a powerful command over language and can persuade others to follow his lead, if the destination is benefical for all involved. The difference between the Empress and the Emperor can be set up in this analogy: The Empress is a wild natural conservation area where her nature remains untouched by humans. Whereas, the emperor would set up fabulous lush gardens squared off in plots with symmetrical extravagance like many of the British gardens or the ornate gardens at Versailles. The Emperor can mold what is around him in nature and give it a structure. Emperor souls can be stubborn and if they are out of balance, they cna become egotistical and vain. The best emperor is a benevolent leader who has all his subjects following his enlightened laws. Unfortunately, true emperors and leaders no longer lead our social customs in this world and there are little to no reference points to show us a good example of an ideal Emperor. The true emperors today quietly lead behind the scenes, perhaps they lead their families, or small groups from work etc... as there are no politicians that I can think of who fit the Emperor's ideal role. This soul is here to form workable structures that will last in the future. Guided by "right" reason, the emperor can build anything form the raw materials that the Empress freely gives him. A good emperor soul will continually build structures in the mind, but needs to realize that the structures can be disrupted and the wise emperor will employ a strategy of felxibility to ensure that he does not become a dictator. Many will feel your power just by being in the same room as you and you may be called upon to lead by some who recognize your soul signature as a great leader, for the people!! Don't cling to your structures in the mind too tightly as, like the wild abandon of nature, social structures grow, thrive and decay. Your soul is at a level where it is learning the parameters of its power. Look within and wrestle your inner desires; test your resolve and find the flaws in yourself in order to improve them. The Emperor constantly wants to improve himself and the world around him. Thus, your soul is evolving toward greater improvement of spiritual life that includes mapping out your soul's desires and probable directions. WIth the Law of light running through you, you will learn how to properly lead others and yourself toward greater and greater fulfillment, but there may be a bit of a surrender to the Power that gives you the power to govern your life. Humility is might and the more you serve your soul, the more actual power you will claim.

Hope this offers some insight--if you want more astrology work done e-mail me or PM me and we'll set something up.

Blessings,
bsp
[Kristin]

Thank you

Post by [Kristin] »

Thank you for taking the time to write. I found it very interesting and helpful. You have a gift. It is nice to see you using it to help others.
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

very interesting topic :D
bsp can you do mine too if you have time?

birthdate: 9.09.1983

thank you
being-singular-plural

Hi Lamaria,

Very cool avatar name! Thank you for your interest in this. Your soul level is quite sensitive and "deep" and I think that this compliments the earthiness of your Virgo sun quite nicely!

Your soul Number: 12
Card: The Hanged Man

THis is a strange soul level to have as the Hanged Man is also quite intermixed with the High Priestess here. THus, you can tap into ancient, ancient goddess power as if it were as simple as breathing. However, the Hanged Man aspect will sometimes cause you to feel a little confused, lost, perhaps fearful and insecure of worldly enterprises. Your goal this life is to cultivate patience, and wait for your queue from the divine. I dunno why, but in your case I get a sense of Listening--listening is important--listen to your inner self, guides, wisdom of other soul travellers. You may seek, at times, to completely escape from the daily grind--spirit should be a sufficient space for peace and serenity and therefore, try not to use too many hard drugs. Love is the drug for you! The divine opiate! You may have to learn lessons is waiting--waiting for others, waiting for your higher self to reveal more to you. Divine wisdom comes in stages throughout a single life and sometimes we get very impatient and want to know "it all!" But, then, we would lose all the fun of ceaseless discovery.
Be careful around water as its overhwleming sway may pull you in. I would be interested in doing your full natal chart as you share a birthday (except dif. year) with my old highschool sweetheart. I am sure that you are VERY different people but it would be interesting nonetheless.

Have you worked with Isis at all? She may be very important for you. Regardless, the Hanged Man / High Priestess soul level is one of intuition and divine cultivation. You hold the key to the kingdom in your heart and you can overcome the negative judgements from others with this strength. Do not let others sway you to do that which is not in your nature. Listen. . .Some souls are watchers--you can watch by listening. Also, try to develop meditative techniques that heklp to still the turbulent waters that may arise from time to time. The Goddess Diana will also be helpful here. Stones that you may want consider to use as part of your practices are:

Aquamarine, Larimar, Moonstone, Ajoite, Chrysocolla, Clear Quartz, Libyan Gold Tektite (if you can find it--if not some Citrine will do), Labradorite and Merlinite.

Waiting for freedom--aren't we all!!??!? Culitvate this connection you have and you may be able to turn this into useful energies that can help, heal and nirture others. Service through surrender. Give yourself over to the miracles and magic in the universe, for it gives itsefl to you!

Blessings,
bsp

P.S. email me or PM me if you wnat some astrology work done. . .for free of course!
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

thank you so very much...
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

I would be very interested if you had time to do mine for me. I would rather you mailed the response pm or email wise. if possible.

D.O.B. 12/06/1976
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
Dark Princess

Post by Dark Princess »

whats myne?? hold on
being-singular-plural

Okay Hera, I'll get to it a little later today or tomorrow. I will PM you about it as well as the other stuff we've discussed. And Dark Princess, I am "holding on!"

Blessings,

bsp
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

thank you. There is no hurry, so take your time.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
heidine

Post by heidine »

This lookes fun! Can you please do mine? im born 10th septemer 1983.
I read trough most, but could find anyone with my birthday. How do you calculate to find the soul number??
Draconis

Post by Draconis »

in dd/mm/yy format

17/11/88
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.
being-singular-plural

For Heidine,

Guten Tag meiner neuen Bekannte. Wie Geht's heute? Ich schreibe nicht sehr gut auf Deutsch, aber es ist jadoch eine toll Langage!! Your profile states that you are in the great Deutschland! Das ist gut, nicht?

I added up your soul number by adding each number individually, including the #'s in the year. That added up to 31--then 3 + 1 is your soul number: 4

Card:

The Emperor

A Virgo Emperor soul is one who is here to learn lessons about leadership and, in an interesting twist, these lessons involve service to others. To lead is to serve! This may be a kind of mantra for your soul level this life. By serving others' needs, and their fickle wants as well, you will probably discover that people will confer power onto you. You have a clear soul --like a white flame--so do not seek to be a dictating leader. In fact, often you do not even really want to be in a leadership position, but, regardless, events will occur which force you into this position. You have a natural ability to make each person in a group feel appreciated and yet, be true to the general structures and ideals of the group. Social events and planning for fun times with your friends are activities which naturally depict your Emperor soul at play. The number 4 is quite magical in its own right as it offers boundaries and structure to the energy pathways of the universe. It has depth and width, so you are probably quite a well rounded indvidual with talents and interests in many areas. Discipline and structure may be issues for you--a) you could be too rigid and disciplined in your apporach to certain activiites, or, on the other side of the coin, b) you could avoid these things altogether and have all kinds of clutter (physical, mental, and spiritual) around you. Try to balance work with play, order with disruption. The disruptions give you a reason to re-order things!! You tend to stick to areas that are practical like Law and Science and Social Science, but some studying of culture and philosophy probably also appeals to you. Teaching, training, leading seminars or even competitive sports may be good areas for you to invest your energies. As long as you do not act too selfishly and learn to be patient with other people, your life should present you with some great innate skills and attitudes that, in turn, may provide a rich foundation for you to pursue some wonderful adventures on Earth! Lead wisely innocent one--your actions are being noticed! This level is leading your soul toward future incarnations where you will be able to incorporate leadership skills that will be needed for higher ranking levels of Being. Learning effective leadership techniques will prove useful for you this life and all others following. This level also indicates that in the past you may not have always followed the rules. A rebellious spirit still exists in you but needs to be tempered through the responsibility of caring for others.

I hope this speaks to you in some way. If you would like some of my other astrology reports, PM or e-mail me and we can set that up.

Danke schön Heidine

Blessings,

bsp

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”