The Boogeyman

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
power_within

The Boogeyman

Post by power_within »

Ok I thought that Hide and Seek was good forget that this onesis so much better I swear I almost jumped. My friends saw it with me and every single one of them were scared it was crazy. They even screamed. Some people walked in right when one of those jumpy type parts was on and she jumped and fell it was quite hilarious. It made me laugh to the point my stomach hurt, and then the girl who fell kind of yelled at me, my friends and I are always the loudest ones in the theatre. Anyway off topic now. GO SEE THE BOOGEYMAN! :o :shock:
shadowdwarf

Post by shadowdwarf »

YA! boogeyman was a friggin awesome movie. I also went with some friends and at all the jumpy parts we would accidently kick the seats in front of us. It scared the people in front to the point that they screamed. looksmiley .
GO SEE BOOGEYMAN
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

I dunt think its out in australia yet... but when it does i shall have to go and see it!!!
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”