All pagans MUST read Stonewylde!!!

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

All pagans MUST read Stonewylde!!!

Post by Greymalkin »

If you enjoy fiction you must read the Stonewylde books, even if you don't normally read fiction (like me!) you still must read the Stonewylde books.

Stonewylde is a fictional place set in the English countryside. It's a community of people cut off from the rest of the world and follow a simple pagan lifestyle, but things start turning nasty when the human need for power and control start seeping into this idylic little place.

The Stonewylde series is written by British author Kit Berry who is herself a practicing Witch, so her descriptions in the books will be familiar to many of you.

So far there are three Stonewylde books. The first is 'Magus Of Stonewylde', the second is 'Moondance of Stonewylde' and the third is 'Solstice of Stonewylde'.
The fourth book 'Shadows of Stonewylde' is due out later this year.
The fifth book will be the final book of the series.

Almost from the very first chapter you find yourself relating to the characters and your heart will yearn to visit Stonewylde.

I really cannot urge you enough to jump feet first into the world of Stonewylde - I promise you, it will change your life for the better.
wiccanlady

Post by wiccanlady »

hi, thank you for sharing, i will look into it also, it does sound interesting and i do need a change in my life for the better.

Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

If you have any difficulties getting a copy let me know, I'm good friends with the author and could sort something out.

I don't think you should have any problems though, it's readily avaliable on Amazon.

Do give it a go though, I can't praise these books enough. LOL!
Bruby

Post by Bruby »

cool- the books are on google books too:)

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”