Ask Andre

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Andre

Post by Andre »

Kassandra wrote: You mention energy projecting "in a particular direction or task."

What's an example of a task you personally have energy-projected for, and what would be some other general examples of tasks energy projecting is good for?
Good question. Healing would be the first thing that comes to mind.

Projection can also be used as a protective mechanism, to give off a vibe that says "Leave me alone!" in a crowd or social setting where you might feel threatened.

Andre
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Some people naturally project those vibes. Some people send off 'bad juju' vibes that just creep down your back. It isn't 'leave me alone' its 'I am not a good person'
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

That's an excellent purpose for energy projecting Imalorki, to send healing. And Andre, as a protective device....good for a dark sidewalk or elevator, I would think. Thanks.
Joelle

Post by Joelle »

Kassandra wrote:I have synaesthesia which sometimes manifests as the ability to "smell" emotions.
I had not heard of this before, but had an experience with this while shopping this weekend. A woman started a conversation with me. She was a very angry person. I began to smell something and new it was her. I attempted to find pleasant things to re-direct her. This was useless, she had made her choice.

I seem to be opening up to many new things during this stage in my life. I don't always understand but I'm learning a lot by staying in touch on the boards.

Note: This subject continued in a new thread in "Ask Kassandra" forum, titled, "Synaesthesia"
Love & Light
Jo
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Imagine a bubble around yourself with a purpose. The purpose being to be left alone. Have the energy come out of your very pores with the purpose of don't mess with me.

Or you could shadowmeld but not all people can do that...

Just my two cents..
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

Men used to mess with me too until I started projecting a different attitude/energy (or maybe they just stopped because I'm older. Pervs tend to direct their energy towards young women and teens.) I started to understand how I was projecting fear towards men and the predators are the ones who pick that particular energy up. When I stopped projecting fear and started projecting a more confident attitude, they stopped messing with me.

Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Confidence is a HUGE thing. In every self-defense class I've taken, I've been taught that it's all about how you handle yourself. Creepy people pick targets who look like targets--women alone, who look frightened. It might be worth taking a self-defense or class that helps give you more confidence. Because it's not really about whether you CAN defend yourself, it's about whether you LOOK like you could defend yourself.
truthseeker2

Post by truthseeker2 »

all that fancy talk sheesh, bottom line is your saying you know if someone is angry sad etc. i mean who doesnt
Nearafear the Moon Child

Post by Nearafear the Moon Child »

Andre, I would like to ask you quite a few questions, I am a traveler of great power and would like to know others like myself, I control the wind to a degree and can heal on this plane, but I can do much more else ware, please contact me if it is convient for you.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Nearafear the Moon Child, I forwarded your message to Andre.
Bruby

Post by Bruby »

Imalorki wrote:Imagine a bubble around yourself with a purpose. The purpose being to be left alone. Have the energy come out of your very pores with the purpose of don't mess with me.

Or you could shadowmeld but not all people can do that...

Just my two cents..
The bubble works for me. I was working into an environment where everyone else got stressed and they were amazed that I was always so calm. The bubble was my secret. I wasn't allowing any bad energy into my bubble.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”