MLK The Ultimate Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

Alicat@ that's a really interesting fact. I didn't think about it that way, You would think that people who are Wiccan would tend be more open minded.

But he was from a different time so who knows.

But interesting, nonetheless :)
.You are Beautiful.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

That is interesting...and I hope this means you guys won't hate me cuz I'm different :d
Imiko
Banned Member

Post by Imiko »

XP I've been researching him for a while now, And of course we wont hate you! ^^ Why would we do that? I know what he said about the Homosexuality, but if that's true then wouldn't we all be cursed by now? All the Homosexual Wiccans? :lol: I know that he actually took some stuff from satanism and various other things, Blah Blah Blah... I don't know, maybe I was just annoyed and my mind clouded? I'm sorry for that. Or as the Japanese say,

Gomen nasai!
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

Conversations like this is why I try to avoid calling myself "Satanist" or "wiccan" or even "pagan".

Even though "satanism" is a completely legitimate system and religion, I wouldn't ever call myself that because of the bad PR it has just because it has "Satan" in it's name. That's too much negativity for me to handle.

I can usually get by on calling myself "wiccan", but even that has problems because of certain black magick deals like the one that was edited out here.

I usually avoid "pagan" because even though the word itself means "many gods", it's definition by the dictionary is often translated as "godless" or "uncivilized". Again, too much bad reputation and negativity for me to handle.

I just like to call myself "spiritual".
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I have to agree with you on names POOKIE! lol
astral

Post by astral »

Thank you for deleting . I don't understand all this darkness.

astral
seeking wisdom on a new path

jbp4hs

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”