MLK The Ultimate Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Ben

Post by Ben »

I agree. This is getting way out of hand. I have many friends who are lesbians, gays or bisexuals. And, believe me, it's not because of evil. It's a choice you make and we all should respect choices because they usually involve a lot of thinking, about others and yourself. Maybe I'm missing something, maybe YOU are missing something.

Jews are mostly very bright and lectured people, they are witty and quick. You know what their secret is? They read the old testament again and again, they discuss it in groups and they question it. They are told that only by questioning the very base of your religion can you discover its truth.

Many talk about the WWII and what they usually say is that an enormous amount of Jews died, that's true. But they often neglect to say that gay, lesbian and bisexuals were killed also. I know that because I had a great uncle (is that how you say it?) who was both gay and jewish. He was a wonderful person and did many good things with his money (he was very rich), until one day he was deported and killed in the gas chambers. The nazis took all his posessions and, after war, they had them ever since.

So by saying things like Jews should burn in hell or Lesbians are daughters of Satan, you are actually sounding quite a bit like Hitler. If you add "I want to rule the world, kill black people and Gypsies", you got the character down beautifully.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Ben...I would totally metaphysically hug you if I knew your coordinates. You are right on what you say. The only way someone is 'bad' (PERSPECTIVE) is with their actions not what they are or how they were born.

And on this...Jesus was psychic. And it has been said that Christianity was made by this 'Satan' (I know he hates being called that so I say Lucy). Read 'Satan's Fall' sometime. You'll even get the Four Horsemen in there (and in one batch it was horsewomen)

And on this spell. Gods and Goddesses to NOT enjoy being invoked or bothered. They have enough crap to deal with so just leave them alone. If you have ANY ill intent with the power they would reluctantly give you...it will destroy you and you'll be punished for it after you're obliterated.
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

disagree a bit

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

Ya I do tend to disagree with the whole idea of Lesbianism being taught by one of Satan's daughter. Not that you shouldn't beleive it, aradi. I just don't personally.

I do not at all see sexual "preference" as evil because I do not believe that you are created as a disgrace. I also do not believe that sexuality is a choice or preference. I liked boys even when I was very little lol. It's just something I have always been. I never was interested in girls except to be best friends with and stuff. Anyway, that is one thing I respect about Wicca is that finally it is a religion where people are not being condemned because of who they are.
My deep apologies for simply enhancing they sexuality digression this topic has taken, but I just wanted to share my view :)
Peace!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Are there any positive-thinking pagans who want to moderate here? Please PM me if you're interested. We need a stronger presence from the good pagans to outweight these dark-minded emo kids.

Bright Blessings,
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Do we have to be Pagan to moderate? lol discrimination!!!! kidding. And I'm not emo...to me emo does not exist...

That is what I love about Wicca...you can be whatever you will, love whoever you will and do whatever you will as long as its under the Powers of Three. Out of my entire group of ten...only four of us believe in the Law of Three (well three of us mostly...my sister from another mister, my boyfriend and I...and this other girl who doesn't like me)

and yeah invoking those who don't want to be invoked leads the way to irritated entities
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

*removed by nameless*
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Nameless wrote:Dear ,

I agree with your point on how evil it is to sacrifice women and children but, the people that do sacrifice them is because they are innocent, and their supposed god baal or whatever the fake god is takes innocent souls and corrupts them...
I disagree. I think women and children are often sacrificed because it's easier to overpower and kill a weak woman or a child. And I think it's absolutely disgusting. This forum is not a place for black magic, for human sacrifice, for summoning demons. It says so in the rules. This is supposed to be a place of positivity and good. And I can see no good from killing innocents (or guilty people, for that matter). If you feel the need to post this stuff, please take it somewhere else. A black magic forum, perhaps? I'm sure they exist and would love to have you.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

*snorts* Keep in mind perspective. What you think is positive, someone thinks is negative. What you think is negative is positive to somewhere else. Hence why there is no such thing as black or white magic. It is just Magick. Cause and Effect. Path and Result. A good way to see this is by reading a series called the Coldfire Triology by C.S Friedman. This guy, my hero, Tarrant. He created a religion in this new world that was like psuedo Earth. How he brought people together under it in prosperity involved him having to sacrifice his wife and child. Become an undead sorceror and be a complete monster. But he got them together united. So out of his path which you would think is deplorable, a good result came out of it.

Hells, with how you people talk, anyone that isn't happy sunshine out of arse isn't welcome. If I was even a little Satanist you guys would probably ban me though you know I'm a good person. Judgemental. Not seeing the person for who they are not what they believe. I know not ALL of you do it...but generally the ones in high standing. Oh but I can't say that now can I?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

My only comment on the matter is that I believe anything that involves sacrificing living creatures (especially murdering people) is dark magic. Yes, I understand the world isn't made of black and white, and some of the things here that have been labeled "black magic" I've had a problem with, but murdering someone to summon a demon? How can that be used for good? I can't see Baal giving anyone power to feed the starving children in Africa or any such thing, not to mention the magical repercussions of taking a life for personal gain.

Other than that, I'm not going to argue "black" vs "white" with you. Honestly, I don't really care so long as you guys aren't out murdering people. Whatever you bring down upon yourselves is your own choice and right, but murder takes away others' rights, the right to live.

And I've known some great Satanists, none of whom felt the need to slaughter women/babies/goats/etc.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I'm a little more than half Satanist so that's why I get defensive. But yeah...I don't think sacrificing is necessary...and I don't really worship Satan...I just agree with a lot of the ideas and they are VERY similar to Wicca.

But I understand your point of view on the situation
Imiko
Banned Member

Post by Imiko »

Ima, you're saying Satanism is like Wicca? I must Disagree whole heartedly, and if not, then care to explain that comment?

As for the whole Lesbian thing, I AM a lesbian. Being a Lesbian is NOT a choice. Guys, why do you go after girls? Because you are ATTRACTED to that person. It's programmed into your mind that you are DRAWN to that person. It's your choice whether or not you chase after that person, but it isn't your choice as to whom of which you are attracted too. Here's a good example; this guy makes total sense on the matter. I feel that he can explain it better then I can.

Here's part one, Just watch it or else you wont get the second one. The first one is funny in a sense that he's explaining things and adding humor all at once. The second one has the Subject I wanted to touch on. First on isn't that long, just two minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biwgwoniV7E

((Gay=Hell (Sorry)? Part 1))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x-VRJjzMTM&NR=1

(( Gay= Hell (Sorry)? Part 2!))

As for the Whole sacrifice thing, No. None of that here please. I'll ask you nicely, and I'll also respect your beliefs at the same time. HOWEVER, this isn't the time nor place to do it. Please respect others' thoughts and beliefs as we have respected yours.

Blessed Be.
~~Imiko.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Imiko wrote:Ima, you're saying Satanism is like Wicca? I must Disagree whole heartedly, and if not, then care to explain that comment?

~~Imiko.
Try to research before you disagree honey. Imagine a coin. Christianity on one side, and on the other is Satanism and Wicca on the other. They may not be at the same angle...but they almost completely overlap. They have the same basic sets of beliefs. Instead of shunning the 'Seven Deadly Sins' embrace them. There is no wrong in enjoying and indulging. Both say be as you are and do what you will. The only difference I can really see is the Power of Three. Wicca is like 'Do onto others how you want done to you' Satanism is 'Do onto to others how they do onto you"

Think about connecting those two and you got Utopia. Again, research before disagreeing and offending people.
Imiko
Banned Member

Post by Imiko »

Imalorki wrote:
Imiko wrote:Ima, you're saying Satanism is like Wicca? I must Disagree whole heartedly, and if not, then care to explain that comment?

~~Imiko.
Try to research before you disagree honey. Imagine a coin. Christianity on one side, and on the other is Satanism and Wicca on the other. They may not be at the same angle...but they almost completely overlap. They have the same basic sets of beliefs. Instead of shunning the 'Seven Deadly Sins' embrace them. There is no wrong in enjoying and indulging. Both say be as you are and do what you will. The only difference I can really see is the Power of Three. Wicca is like 'Do onto others how you want done to you' Satanism is 'Do onto to others how they do onto you"

Think about connecting those two and you got Utopia. Again, research before disagreeing and offending people.
Actually, Wicca has nothing to do with Satanism. Sounds kind of alike with words, but the basis of Wicca and Satanism are nothing alike. It's not just Wicca and Satanism, there are HUNDREDS of other Religions out there, I think YOU yourself should research that. And thus meaning there is no 'Coin' per se. I never meant to offend, sorry you took it the wrong way, but If you're only putting together what the 'Words' say, and not the actual religions themselves, then you are sorely mistaken.

Wicca does not have anything to do with the Devil. Seeing as we are not Christian, we do not sacrifice people, we do not summon demons or various other things, we do not harm people. I'm not sure really as to what you think Wicca has to do with Satanism, but in this days perspective, I'm sure Gerald Gardner would roll over in his grave if he heard you say that. Twice over, in fact. Seeing as nothing about Wicca was intended to be like Satanism.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”