NEED HELP ASAP!!!

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Rowland

NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Post by Rowland »

I have a friend that has a demon in her house that is powerful, I can feel him and it scary then anything i came across my room and my friend both got pushed across the room at the same time and this demon has enough power to manifest to choke my friend and punch her strong enough to leave bruses on her arms it not any living person because no one stays with her

I need a strong spell my coven that im in and me have tried every spell we know and it didnt work this demon laughed at us. my brother and my friend can see and hear spirits and this thing, my friend is a shaman and physic and she tried everything she knows and nothing

can use a spell or some advice to help we tried herbs, candle burning and the spells we know. PLEASE if you know a spell or anything that would work

please send it to me
Imiko
Banned Member

Post by Imiko »

Have you tried burning various Herbs that Rid areas of Spirits? Wormwood is a good example... You can try something Herbal, talk to the others in your Coven.
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

not yet, i'll try that holy water and sage didnt work
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

Summon an angel, similar to summoning spirits or demons, but instead ask for an angel who will fight against the demon and rid him of the place.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

thanks but we got rid of yet customized banishing spell with four of us getting rid of him, he was third level demon but he gone now
Zytoon

Post by Zytoon »

Darn too bad you got rid of him. I could have use another one for my collection. I don't like to banish demons anymore instead I like to absob them and steal there power.

BTW Holy water will only work for followers of YHWH. The whole catch with jewish,christan,islamic magic is that YHWH only sends his helper to his followers. With few exceptions (Paul). Holy water is blessed with the essance of YHWH's helper also known as the holy spirit once a pagan (YHWH's most despided person) tries to use the holy water the holy essance removes it's self from the picture.
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

remember though every action has a reaction or consequence

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”