Hello... new here.

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
swordoflight

Hello... new here.

Post by swordoflight »

I posted this in a different topic, but it feels right to post it here as well.

I plan to participate on other parts of the board, and eventually to post a formal introduction on the main part of the website.

Anyway, my name is Daniel. I've just recently started developing my psychic abilities and have discovered that I have some Mediumship abilities, though my main thing is Channeling. Here's the situation I'm facing right now.

I have been working at a spiritual center giving readings and channeling sessions (Archangel Michael, Thoth, a few other lesser known angels: Teraphiel, Arora). Things have been really going good in that respect though I would really like a chance to develop my mediumship abilities. I have done readings for people as well, sometimes connecting to their spirit guides, so it does not feel like Mediumship is very far off. I have been able to see auras clearly since 2001, but never really thought I could help people with that ability until I started working through the spiritual center.

Anyway, at the spiritual center there is another young man a few years older than myself who is also a channel, and our guides wanted to work together to bring messages through, so we've been doing some tandem channeling (I call it co-channeling or cooperative channeling). The first few experiences of this were so uplifting and beautiful... I wasn't entirely certain what to think, except I realized I was connecting with a beautiful, angelic energy, uplifting and loving in every way.

A lot of this is still new to me. I have only been actively pursuing it since September of last year.

But here's the problem (or perhaps its not a problem). Last week I began to realize I was falling in love with this man (we're both gay, and were on friendly terms, but before the tandem channeling I didn't feel that way about him). And what's more, it felt like he was starting to really open up to me. I value his friendship, his wisdom, and his trust... I don't want to hurt him or myself in this process.... I don't know how falling in love with him will change our situation, so I'm trying to prevent that from happening. But it's difficult. I've asked Archangel Michael to help take this away... but it keeps popping up... so I don't know what to think, about that...

This other man is nine years older than myself and has been channeling for five years or so. He's recently gone into full Mediumship as well. Part of what I am afraid of is that a relatioship would not be suitable, even though we have a phenomenal spiritual connection, I have a strong empathic connection to him, and we seem to be developing an emotional connection. It's frightening to me, to some extent, especially with recent developments, but I want to hear what you think so far.

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”