A touch of kindness

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
JBRaven
Banned Member

A touch of kindness

Post by JBRaven »

I have had an amazing experiance with healing.

A friend of mine his niece (7) saw that I had a headache. I was having these horrid headaches because my body was telling me that something was wrong..in the end I had to have surgery. Well anyways she came to me and said : I can fix headaches, will you please let me?
Me: Ok
she touched my head and closed her eyes and the pain just floated away. She looked at me with with the sickess look and rushed to the bath room. She came out fine. Looking at me with the biggest brown eyes she said
: You are fine now love ya
and ran off.

Just thought I should share.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

wow thats amazing! some people have great gifts!

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Who healed the headache? Your friend or their niece. If it was the niece that is truly amazing!!!
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Wow. It's actually quite amazing how many kids can do things like that. There was a theory started gby doreen virtue that kids that do stuff like that arecalled 'crystal children', and their a new generation. From what i've seen it seems true that the kids being born these days are able to do stuff like that, i don't like to label them though.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

kinda like in X-man (sorry watched that movie yesterday :P)
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

That is totally beautiful, JB- thank you for sharing. It is truly amazing what young ones can do- I think they tend to be the ones using more of their brains till they grow up and forget how. (We as adults only use a very small portion of our brains, oh and of course don't forget about the lemur-like brain cells we begin losing at age 12.)
And they say wisdom comes with age?!? :28:
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Her Grandmother is into the occult but she will not talk about nor teach anything to her grand daughter or her own daughter until they turn 13. I think that she (the 7 year old) has a lot of potential and if she decided to study would go far.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”