The Life of Rifts. someone please remove the poll...

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.

should I ask Cam(m?)y to the prom?

Yes
67%
No
No votes
You are a losert.
33%

Total votes: 3

Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

OMMOTCQIHA! Its been a while. I finished those character sheets. out side of that I read like 7 books in the week and it was amazing. but I'm back to going through that "To ride a silver broomstick" and the next little task it calls for researching the patheons and individual gods, and other things. The other little tasks called for some soul-searching. also I'm like 100% sure I'm going to die cold and alone. Literally. Like the vampire thing in my weird stories.

Next time I'll post every poem I ever wrote. all 53.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

I took down The poems...

PM me if you want TO Read some emoness....

Outside of That I have a poem forum here. Only my best.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

thought I'd share my avi with you...
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

The last haiku was inspired when i rememberd the olive tree i had when i was little, it seemed to streach into the sky and spent many a hot day in its branches. one of my fondest memories.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

My life feels like a train wreck stuck in slow motion on a loop reversed and turned inside out. anyways. I, for the first time, am severely attracted to someone else. Her name is Cam(m?)y (name picked up courtesy of roll call). I can find no flaws whatsoever, nothing that humanizes her, I want to ask her to the prom but the other 2 times I asked someone out I got Royally burned. that no hurts more then they said it would, Also "I just wanna be Freinds?" WTF? Is that a question? then she mocked me for confessing! Anyways this is stronger than the other times it took me about 4 years to recover enough to ask the second one and I'm still hurt from that one. I need some advice. Bad. Real bad.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

No feedback, so i decided to be the coward I no doubt am, and not ask her. Anyways Last saturday and sunday were just amazing. like Roran (Brisingr) amazing. Reminding me, to re-read Brisingr pretty soon. anyways. The Saturday was amazing because I felt so at one with nature, i even took a nap in the park next door, It was EXTREMELY comfortable. Then, at 10:2? I watched The funniest thing to ever exist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVGmvmNitg The Angry Video game nerd on the ghost busters. It pretty good but the ending made me have tears falling off my cheeks. I'll post Sunday later.
Rifts
Banned Member

My Room

Post by Rifts »

On Sunday I got Pokemon platinum. That makes my day any day. Which reminds me, I have to tell you about PkMn someday. That's not the end though, I got an AMAZING cardboard-pop out-poster-thing of Halo Wars, and my room went to being my hangout to a sanctuary, where I can relax. If I spent most my day in my room before, now I might only come out for meals and such. I haven't spent more than 5 Unnecessary hours out of it yet.

So, I'm thinking of blessing my room, since I'm in there ALL the time.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

I posted this in the Wiccan guild, and thought it was really, well, Me.
Specially the last part.

I hear a voice and it is evil. Tells me to kill people, and I have dreams that come true 6 months to 2+ years. The voices name is Chronos, and he tells me to kill others and self-mutilation, also he is a major downer on the self-confidence, but he's been gone for 1 1/2 months and this may sound messed up but I kinda miss him, maybe its because He's been a part of me for a long time. anyways I can relate.

Nothing wrong with being crazy, Its just more fun and the others, the stuck up, up tight, "normal" people, who don't have the guts to do what the love, what they care for, and what they like, They're the crazy ones
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Anyways about my room I do you think I should bless it, cleanse it, and make it a sacred space and such or just bless and cleanse?

I NEED feedback because half say one half say the other and 1 or 2 say no on both.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Any ways I Read this article. and I'm done with To ride a Silver Broomstick.

also getting a DSi when it comes out... and yes, I am a tech whore.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Wow, lot happened

1. I got a tarot deck
2. I hurt my foot while dancing to techno and screwed up my hip. IT WAS AMAZING ^.^
3. Got my Gloves. Took a week.
4. I joined a Pagan order. The "Order of the Eclipse"
5. Put four techno songs on my FryPod (Callin' em that since 2007)
6.Recovered from my techno madness at the party.
7. Got a Damn Good new book. Its called Graceling.
8. RP'd the hell out of my life.
9. Wrote some more of my book. Read My Book! Please?
10.Chronos started a mental attack on me since he found out I'm getting rid of him soon.

Thats mostly it, PM for details if you want 'em!!

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”