Mars: Blue Skies, Looks Like Earth

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Mars: Blue Skies, Looks Like Earth

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

One Walker, for you... :P

Now while I was NOT able to get info and formulas and whatnot from my friends at Never A Straight Answer :wink: they did give me this link which they said that pretty much everything this guy had sums it up...

As to whether they played any part in the info of the vid I don't know...it does match up with things they've told me though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYELt5B00RU
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I thought you'd forgotten all about that. This is very cool stuff! Thanks for getting it out there!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Nope, never forgot about it just needed some more time to gather information...why they couldn't just give me the info, I may never know...Also, although it isn't their division they do have other friends in other divisions, who have told them something big. The only info I was able to obtain from them however, is that it seems as though there is a rather LARGE ship/station being built, and from what they were told and relayed to me was that it was being built somewhere in space and NOT here...interesting stuff, no? interestingly enough it seems as though it's being built extremely far away they told me they'd heard several rumors of it being built in the orbit of Mars while another said it was near the orbit of Jupiter...I'll look further into the matter...but why would they be building it so FAR away?! Why does it seem as though they are trying to hide it? What is really going on here?
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

The only reason that comes to mind right off as far as purpose would be the exploitation of vast mineral resources there. If the environment of Mars is a lot more hospitable than was previously believed it might be well within our current technological grasp to remote-mine it in a cost-effective manner. Just a thought.

[ShadowPhoenix]

If that could be possible, then why is it seemingly classified information?
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

My guess would be because they want to monopolize it. Like with any discovery of new treasures, those who discovered it-or the means to get at it-would want to keep that knowledge to themselves as much as possible to ensure they are the ones who benefit the most from it. Greed. Pure and simple.

American influence, and the American dollar, has been steadily declining since the early 1980's. What would happen if America secured the mineral rights to Mars and was able to start exploiting it within a relatively short period of time? America would be shoved right back to the top of the economic and financial ladder. Granted, America may not be able to prevent other countries from gaining access to those resources as well but America would be in a position to control it.

Just a thought.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”