Suppression of...

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Suppression of...

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I was just wondering is there anything anyone knows of that supresses one's sex drive? My roomate is quite the little horn-dog and well..heh, I'm not. He wants to do something every night I turn him down every night. I need something I can do a potion or tea with just something. HELP!

'preciate ya :)
Leo*Moon

Post by Leo*Moon »

Lettuce.

I know, weren't you expecting something crazy? I believe the Egyptians discovered its interesting properties.

I've also read about White Balsam and Rosemary being anti-aphrodisiacs. I've never used White Balsam in general so I can't really tell you much about it.
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare
[ShadowPhoenix]

Lettuce? lol I suppose we're going to have a salad with EVERY meal hahahahahahaa! and white balsam? that's a vineger, yes? just making sure it's what I think it is, and rosemary seems easy enough. Thank ya much, and anyone else who has anything different to bring to my table :lol: (so to speak) please do so.
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

wow thats very intresting. i never knew that. and yet another reason to love the Egyptians!
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
[ShadowPhoenix]

SUCCESS!!!!

I ordered pizza, and sprinkled rosemary all over the only pizza he'd be able to eat while he wasn't looking, went to bed and it WORKED!! I can only think of so many foods I can put rosemary on without it being suspicious so c'mon bring some more things to my table! :lol:
Leo*Moon

Post by Leo*Moon »

Haha that's awesome! I'm glad it worked for you and I'm sorry I don't have more info to offer. I guess you could try making him a sandwich with plenty of lettuce next. :)
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare
[ShadowPhoenix]

hmm...he has a lapband thing so he can't really eat much bread...I know I could 'shove' (lol) a salad down his throat as he likes those, so I'll have to figure out what I can feed him so he'll not be so fiesty fiesty! lol grr I knew we shoulda gone to Olive Garden last night :lol:
Mairte

Post by Mairte »

:lol: Very interesting and informative post! (No, not being sarcastic)

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”