Cancer love?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
gwenblackbird

Cancer love?

Post by gwenblackbird »

Okay so there is this guy Levi that i like, well he loves me and he is a Cancer and I am one as well. Well he's ready to give me his heart, but I'm not there yet, but I'm sure that i will soon enough. I'm not ready yet because i got out of this one relationship with this other guy (Jared) and I still have a huge heap of feelings for him, I still live him but I feel i need to move on. Me and Jared were actually engaged (I'll tell you all about that story some other time) and part of me is still with him basically.
Well my question is how is it for two Cancers to be together? What sort of things happen? Should I let myself fall in love with him and later give my heart to him in return for his?
Rhia

Post by Rhia »

I'd like to tell you a story of part of my life if I may:

A fair few years ago I was in a relationship with a guy who was a cancer. We had been friends for years before that, and he had, had feelings for me for years before we got together. It took me a long time to get there, despite periods of literally knowing I was meant to be with him, if not forever for a time period, that I had lessons to learn with him.

Eventually we got together and our relationship was so intense, we were connected on ever level imaginable. I loved him so much it hurt, and I think he was the same. We were best friends and lovers. We were also young, 16.

Some time in late march very early april I became pregnant and in may we lost the baby. This tragedy drove us apart, we broke up and for a few months after that it was very difficult, we tried again, it failed, there was a lot of anger and even though we couldn't really blame each other, yet we did, and it really drove us apart.

We couldn't cope with the intensity of it, we worked in exactly the same way because we had all the same zodiac traits, but I had a touch of leo to add to the mix due to being born on the cusp.

I'm not saying it can't work. But hard patches may be harder than tough patches with other people of other signs. The relationship when you get there will be incredibly intense and loving. Its your call. But never say never
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

That you Rhia for that story.
Are you two back together, if you don't mind me asking?
ashliew

Post by ashliew »

Be careful here. I feel in the love with a cnacer and all I can say is when it is good it is really good intense and passionate but when it is it is really bad. Moods and ego can get in the way.
Rhia

Post by Rhia »

No we never worked it out, we are good friends, but that is all :)
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

This question arises a lot in astrology. Can two people of the same sign be together? Generally, it is possible. Probably the best sun sign similarity for compatibility is two Libras together since they are both so partner oriented. For Cancer, so much depends on where the moon signs are in each person's chart. Generally, if the moons are compatible it is likely a decent match that can be full of nurturing each other and perhaps even telepathic abilities with each other. Two Cancer's together is probably the next best after Libra in terms of two of the same sign in love. The fact that Cancer is such a complicated sign makes two Cancer's together rather interesting (although there is the risk of wild mood swings like ashliew suggests). Take heart, because nothing could be worse than, say, two Aries trying this out... If you know your moon signs and houses then we can ascertain much more about this match. Above all, dear gwenblackbird, listen to your heart and your intuition. They will always serve you well and if you are called to love, then float down the path!!

Bright blessings,
bsp
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Thank you very much bsp!
How can one find out their moon signs and houses?
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Rhia wrote:No we never worked it out, we are good friends, but that is all :)

At least you two are still friends. And I hope everything else works out between you two.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”