I Ching, anyone?...

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
[HangedMan]

I Ching, anyone?...

Post by [HangedMan] »

for some reason i'm feeling as if i want to study the I Ching as well as runes.... but i first want to try out I Ching.

does anyone here study/use I Ching at all? if so, do you have any tips on how to start or a good beginner online course of sorts to read up on?

thanks.
Kane

I Ching

Post by Kane »

I've been using the I Ching a little here and there. I got the coins and the guide book from a magic shop in a nearby town. Basically, you frame a question in your mind, then throw the coins six times to draw a hexagram. The hexagram refers to a chapter of the I Ching which gives you advice, warnings, etc. about your question. The process is a little more complicated than that, but I will pm you the title of the book as soon as I get home. The coins can also be used for practicing Feng Shui. All the anwers I've gotten so far have been fairly specific/very much related to answering my questions. The anwers can be slightly cryptic sometimes. I hope all this helps!
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

thank you so much! i ordered 3 books but haven't had a chance to read them just yet. i still need to get the coins. when you PM me, can you also give me a suggestion as to where to find the coins? i looked on amazon and i think i saw one set. not sure what kinda set is good to get.

thank you very much! :)

Return to “General Divination”