herbs and gender?

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Witch13
Banned Member

herbs and gender?

Post by Witch13 »

ok, i found this great site about herbs, but have planet ruling them and gender can someone explani these 2 please? i got some opinions from friends witches but i wanna have more info
Pixie 89

Re: herbs and gender?

Post by Pixie 89 »

Witch13 wrote:ok, i found this great site about herbs, but have planet ruling them and gender can someone explani these 2 please? i got some opinions from friends witches but i wanna have more info

May I ask what is the website address? o.o
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Witch13
Banned Member

here

Post by Witch13 »

Eos

Post by Eos »

If you were to invoke a god/goddess that rules that particular herb, it might be a good idea to use that herb in your invoking ritual. The herb would also be useful in spells regarding matters that deity rules over. For example, lavender is an herb ruled by Aphrodite, goddess of love (among other things), so it would be a good idea to put lavender blossoms or essential oil of lavender in a love bath.

The masculine/feminine thing is not something I pay attention to often, I suppose if you were making your own God/Goddess candles, you would use a 'masculine' scent for the God candle, and a 'feminine' scent for the Goddess candle.

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”