Saturn in 6th house?..

General questions and conversations about astrology.
kuotetsu

Saturn in 6th house?..

Post by kuotetsu »

This question is dedicated to Chris, I just want to ask if this placement is good or bad?.. I've read so many things saying that Saturn in 6th house receives More work and Less appreciation/pay. To tell the truth, I'm quite anxious of the placement. But I do feel sometimes this sense of obligation to do things just not to ruin the normal routine.

Are there things that I can do to somewhat loosen the aspect?
Any tips on how would I receive Less work and More Pay?

I'm really worried about money, though I am financially content right now, it's like I feel that I should save money because I have to..
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

As always, a pleasure to hear from you kuotetsu,

Saturn in the 6th is actually a pretty decent spot to have it, compared to other possibilities. It is a mutable house and this renders Saturn's energies more dynamic than usual. The issues that you are facing are probably not worth too much self-torture. Having looked at your chart numerous times, I feel obliged to remind you that: a) You have a huge conglomerate of planets in Capricorn and having Capricorn's ruler, Saturn, among them is probably more of a blessing than a curse b) Venus is conjunct your Saturn which will dramatically lessen Saturn's well-known limiting properties and c) you have Saturn trine Mars which gives it some decent energy and offers structure to your overall desires in terms of how the world sees you.

You are young, kind friend, (although probably an elder in soul years), and the jobs that young people have to do tend to suck. You have to weigh the pros and cons of your actions here---it sounds like the position that you are in does not jive with the goals or are deemed unworthy of any long-term sacrifice. Saturn (and your other Capricorn planets) could be giving you a good lesson here. Is your present situation worthy of your sacrifice and long-term energy output? Only the most worthy of ambitions will encourage you to give over to self-sacrifice to achieve long term goals. However, the 6th house is often reduced to "work and health" which is quite misleading. First of all, you are equating the 6th house with money which is not necessarily the correct application; but, foremost, the 6th house is about how you expend your energy on a day to day basis....with all these planets converging in Capricorn in the 6th it clouds the issue even more, and having two so much Earth energy there may make it feel 'heavy' sometimes. Capricorns can be notoriously lazy! Which is perhaps why Saturn has singled them out to "get on with it." But your 6th house energies appear to depict someone who willingly wants to serve the betterment of others and himself as well as one who is loyal, forthright, level-headed and has a great ability to make plans and carry them out with precision. These things are part of your legacy; find the best way to fulfill all these energetic patterns and the money will hopefully materialize for you. But, if you are only concerned with the simple economy of energy output to be returned in the form of money then you are missing the point of Saturn's lessons. Don't fear Saturn so much...rather learn to honour Him! He has your best interests in mind...so trust a little....Your evolution in mind,body, soul will have the earthly resources it needs at the time, so let the fear go, and embrace the wisdom of your ruling planet. Saturn is like an old grandpa with great stories and wisdom that will always steer you the right way. Listen with faith and be a dutiful grandchild to Saturn's valuable teachings. You will be remembered for your service, sacrifice, and the energy with which you approach your life, not your paycheque...

Love to you,
bsp
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

and having two so much Earth energy there may make it feel 'heavy' sometimes.
This is true.. I usually feel heavy on a daily basis.. It's like I'm always obligated to do more than what is expected.. I always feel deprived of comfort but deep in me and I know that I have things to finish before I jump in to unwinding. I love vacation but I have so many things to do... :(

I usually feel this obligation to help the elderly and I am happy helping them.. I would someday volunteer myself to Nursing Home for the Aged. I'm hurt when someone speak badly to their Grandma's (more on the female side) though I wasn't supposed to. I dunno, i just have this sympathy more on the older side than the youth..
Are these thoughts due from this saturn placement too?..

Thanks Chris..
I'm glad I knew you.. :D
I learned a lot!

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”