preemie birth astrological signs?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
[AmberRose13]

preemie birth astrological signs?

Post by [AmberRose13] »

Just had a quick thought.

My son Gabe was born preemature at 32 weeks. I went into labor early, and then was induced to make the labor go quickly because of health risks. I was given a time limit of 15 hours to give birth. Luckly I did it in 11, :)

Because of this, he was born a Taurus instead of a Gemini.
Anyways, I always wondered how that would affect my sons birth chart. Until he was two, the doctors we worked with would correct his age, and I kinda wondered if something like that would happen with his astrological sign.

Anyone ever do a chart for someone born extreamly early?

- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
nhh

Post by nhh »

I was a premi baby. My father had made my mother scrub the ceiling with bleach while standing on a table. She haemoraged and the doctors had to get me out as soon as possible or else we would have both died.
Anyway, from what I understand of my chart it seems to be quite accurate so I'd imagine it would be the same for your baby.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Yay--I'm all moved in to my new place. I drove 4000 km's to my new life in western Canada. The air is amazing out here!

Anyways,

I advocate the fact that the soul chooses the birth chart and so there are no premature births--at least astrologically. Cheers!

With light,
bsp
EalainCoill

Post by EalainCoill »

I've thought about that as well - I was born five week premature in near-perfect health. For this reason, I choose to look at my chinese zodiac instead of my western one.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”