Question about pregonitive visions.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
kgwitch

Question about pregonitive visions.

Post by kgwitch »

As a few of you will know, I've been having visions since I was very little.

Wen I had my first vision I thought I was having some kind of stroke. Images were flashing through my head, I was struggling to breath and.. well I could barely stand it. Of coarse I didn't know what it was until it came true a couple of days later.

Since then my visions have been more frequent. I have them as dreams and when I'm awake. The thing is, when I have them in my waking hours I am prone to get headaches, dizzy spells, sometimes queeziness. I've occasionally collapsed on the floor becuase they've hit me so hard. I understand it sometimes: I'm also an empath so if I'm having a particularly violent vision I suppose it'd make sense to feel they're pain and what not... but has anyone else experienced anything like this?
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

ouch! no, luckily, i haven't. but i do tend to feel drained afterwards (or at least used to when i would get them frequently). maybe you need to do some grounding exercises to lessen the blow?...
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

What would you have in mind specifically?
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

actually, i dunno! lol! i wish i could help you out more... from my experiences they never worked for *me*, but i hear they work for a lot of other people. i'm sure there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum who will eventually find this message and be able to help. you could also try the "ask travis" forum... this question seems like something he'd be able to help you out with. sorry i couldn't be of any more assistance. :(

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”