Freaky Dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
AzureImpaler

Freaky Dream

Post by AzureImpaler »

Ok, so I never thought much on it, but my brother thought it might be something.

A while back (about a couple weeks), I had a normal good dream. (about something I don't recall offhand), then near the end, I was suddenly on the edge of a very dreary, dark, and spooky swamp. I was lying down, with my feet just at the edge of the water. There was a disturbance under the surface and two people dressed in black Civil War era tuxedo suits came out of the water. Both were facing forward, and one held the front of a coffin from in front with his hands behind him to hold the front, and the other was behind holding the end in front of him. Their skin was pitch black, and they had no eyes or features at all. They were walking up slowly emerging from the murky and grimy water, carrying this coffin. I became more and more unnerved, so I tried to sit up, but couldn't. I was stuck lying down, apparently paralyzed by an invisible force or something. They walked in a strange zig-zagging motion, getting closer and closer to me, as if they were coming to me for something.

I was panicking and tried to kick at them to get them away, (I think I even laughed a bit out of panicking fear), and tried to kick, but couldn't move my legs. They got closer and closer still, and when they reached at about my feet or so, the dream simply ended and I woke up in the dark of my room. (at like, 3:43 AM).

I never thought much of it besides being extremely horrifying, (albeit VERY cool despite the terror), but my brother mentioned that it was pretty ominous sounding. Any thoughts on this?
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

if there's nothing about the dream that seems important or bothers you, then it's probably nothing. Though it could just be a memory from a life before as well :? . Your the best judg of whether it is important to you.

Blessed Be,:D
The Judge
Wiccan Soldier
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
AzureImpaler

Post by AzureImpaler »

Ok, thank you. I personally didn't feel threatened or in any way warned when I awoke. Simply a bit startled. I'm inclined to agree that it's not much beyond a dark dream, or as you suggested, possibly some former memory.
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”