night terror possibly?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
BondageGoddess98

night terror possibly?

Post by BondageGoddess98 »

i haven't had a night terror like this in fourteen years. It felt so real i had couldn't tell if i was dreaming or if this was really happening. I was lying in bed when i was awakened or at least i thought i was. I was lying on my side and i felt like someone placed their hand on my hip and with their other hand they were tickling my neck. I couldn't help but laugh because my neck is very ticklish. I couldn't move or scream and the next thing i remember i turned onto to my back i got scared and wanted to get away i tried crying out for help and remember saying something like God help me but the person holding me down said "No you're mine". It wasn't a demonic voice but it scared me. Then it kissed me it was weird it wasn't a solid being but some kind of energy but i felt like it was a part of me i don't know its weird. I wish i knew what this meant.
Gloria
BondageGoddess98

i didnt get to sleep until almost two last night. I guess i was afraid i would have another night terror.
Gloria
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

There is a similar thread floating around in this board. made a post in it describing a similar encounter in a hotel room.

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... php?t=8556

I mention this because while I was still a Christian, before turning pagan...I had an experience one night sleeping in a hotel bed, just traveling to Florida for vacation. I felt something like a hand made of energy touch me and other things, it seemed to have come from within the bed.

I think there are real spirits that have a predatory nature, just as some humans do.

"it wasn't a solid being but some kind of energy but i felt like it was a part of me"

Sounds like a spirit, do a banishing spell...
Cherokeewind
BondageGoddess98

i did and the following night i was able to sleep so i think it worked
Gloria

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”