If you dream of someone...

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Dreamy Mermaid

If you dream of someone...

Post by Dreamy Mermaid »

Does that mean they have been thinking of you? I ask because after trying to avoid a lover who broke my heart and fix my mind on other things, three days before we were due to see each other after not seeing eachother for months I dreamt of him three night consequetively. This had never happened to me before and I had nt been thinking of him much during the daytime and I even felt as though I had moved on from him (until I realised when we saw eachother that I still meant something to him but that's another story). So is it possible that I had been dreaming of him because he had been thinking a lot about me?
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

That is very possible...I don't try to put subconscious explanations on every dream. I often have dreams that are quite prophetic.
Cherokeewind
[HangedMan]

Re: If you dream of someone...

Post by [HangedMan] »

that would be nice if it were true. i've had dreams of a man i was totally in love with many times before... he would randomly pop into my dreams. and they always felt different than other dreams. i rarely dream of people too, which is strange. anyway... i would like to think it means they are thinking about you. i feel bad for him though... i was thinking about him a lot before-- his poor dreams were probably saturated with me! :lol:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”