i'm creepy,i don't speak

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Pav

Post by Pav »

raven123789 wrote:
Pav wrote:Earthwitch has a point, he should've stuck by you and been supportive. You should try to forget about him, focus on yourself and trying to get help, then after that go back to looking for a relationship etc

thanks your probaly rite

it's just hard to move on,there are times when i feel calm and everything seems fine but then there are times i feel really bad as if i'm missing something,lonely,and i don't know whether or not it was my fault hes ignoring me

rite now i just feel like i'm having a bad dream so i'm okay rite now

I know that felling as well. Had a similar problem with someone before and went through blaming myself, to blaming them etc. From what i've seen here I wouldn't say it's your fault, it seems to me to be much more his problem. Best not to waste your time with him, your young after all there's plenty of time to look for a relationship and plenty of people to try and make one with. But as people have said, deal with the more immediate problem first
raven123789

Post by raven123789 »

Pav wrote:
raven123789 wrote:
Pav wrote:Earthwitch has a point, he should've stuck by you and been supportive. You should try to forget about him, focus on yourself and trying to get help, then after that go back to looking for a relationship etc

thanks your probaly rite

it's just hard to move on,there are times when i feel calm and everything seems fine but then there are times i feel really bad as if i'm missing something,lonely,and i don't know whether or not it was my fault hes ignoring me

rite now i just feel like i'm having a bad dream so i'm okay rite now

I know that felling as well. Had a similar problem with someone before and went through blaming myself, to blaming them etc. From what i've seen here I wouldn't say it's your fault, it seems to me to be much more his problem. Best not to waste your time with him, your young after all there's plenty of time to look for a relationship and plenty of people to try and make one with. But as people have said, deal with the more immediate problem first

thanks,what you wrote helped

i think i am over him,atleast for the moment hes not on my mind??

this is something i wrote,it just came to me

[you have pushed me closer to the edge but i won't fall,because in the end i see through you now,and your not worth losing my sanity over]

i guess if i couldn't express myself through writing atleast,i would be in big trouble...
Pav

Post by Pav »

It's possible from time to time that your thoughts might drift back to him, memories can be stubborn, but it sounds like you are getting over him :) If I were you I'd leave it at that, you've let him know whats what, time to move on and go your separate ways and get things sorted
raven123789

Post by raven123789 »

Pav wrote:It's possible from time to time that your thoughts might drift back to him, memories can be stubborn, but it sounds like you are getting over him :) If I were you I'd leave it at that, you've let him know whats what, time to move on and go your separate ways and get things sorted

they do sometimes,iv'e dreamt about him for the last seven nights it makes it hard to forget him
but i have to
Pav

Post by Pav »

Well it'll take some time of course, you just need to stay strong
QueenOfTheDamned

Post by QueenOfTheDamned »

you definitley scared him off by not speaking.
raven123789

Post by raven123789 »

QueenOfTheDamned wrote:you definitley scared him off by not speaking.

true...but that was along time ago,i'm more comfortable with who i am now and i relaize i am who i am and i don't need others acceptance,one day i will speak again but when i'm ready and feel like i am able to...not because society thinks [i'm creepy]

besides he knew from the beggining i didn't speak i explained that more than once in on our messages online[15 times to be exact],if he had some idea i was going to decide your so special i'm going to speak to you on our first date for some delluded reason,sadly he was very wrong...

he wasn't my type anyway...so i don't care at all when i look back on it,just feel betrayed since we we're also friends don't think i ever saw him more than that really
Pav

Post by Pav »

I'm glad you're feeling more comfortable with yourself :) and good on you for realising you don't need anyone elses acceptance!
raven123789

Post by raven123789 »

Pav wrote:I'm glad you're feeling more comfortable with yourself :) and good on you for realising you don't need anyone elses acceptance!

yeah me too

thanks for the replies,i appreciate it
Eartheartdragonfly

Post by Eartheartdragonfly »

KUDOS !
You're put on this earth for a reason and have something wonderFULL to offer others. Nobody defines your character or owns you. ..they can't.. you didn't GIVE them consent. You are a respected, fabulous individual who controls her own life. Higher-self's love will guide you ;)
Never, ever judge yourself from someone else's incomplete view.
When you find honest, unconditional friendSHIP .. true love will have found you ;)

SHINE on !
raven123789

Post by raven123789 »

Eartheartdragonfly wrote:KUDOS !
You're put on this earth for a reason and have something wonderFULL to offer others. Nobody defines your character or owns you. ..they can't.. you didn't GIVE them consent. You are a respected, fabulous individual who controls her own life. Higher-self's love will guide you ;)
Never, ever judge yourself from someone else's incomplete view.
When you find honest, unconditional friendSHIP .. true love will have found you ;)

SHINE on !

thanks,hope your rite

well he actually...yeah i know the name is asscoiated with females,but ravens interest me so i used it as a user name
raven123789

Post by raven123789 »

is there anyway i can take this post down or delete it?

since i don't really have any need for it anymore

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”