Fish fish fish fish fish.....

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Broken2nite

Fish fish fish fish fish.....

Post by Broken2nite »

Okay, last week I had the weirdest dream in the entire world.

I dreamt that the person I'm currently with and I were at his house, and that he had a two year old son. Now, my boyfriend does NOT have any children, and neither do I. His son's name started with a D but I can't remember the full name. Just the D. And I can't remember if the kid was OUR child, or just his. No remember.

K, second weird thing. There were fish ALL OVER THE HOUSE! I mean TONS of fish on the counter in the kitchen, on the fridge, on the computer, everywhere. It was so weird.

Errrr and you could go to different planets and there was a spaceship in the shape of an octopus. And he asked me to marry him and fly to the moon. O_o...

I was told that fish is a sign of pregnancy. I have NO idea what any of this could mean and have no idea if the fish thing is true, so could someone help me out? Please and thank you! It would really ease my suspicions.

Briste
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Fish can mean pregnancy. They can also mean Wisdom, Mystery and messages being sent. Or, even Salvation. (Not even really the Christian kind...) For that matter, they can also mean abundance. Heck, you had an abundance of fish! :D

And that two year old son? Maybe, in two years, you will be married and have a kid. And it will be him. Obviously some other part of your subconscious thinks it's a goofy idea, too... after all, you want your honeymoon on the moon. ;)

Just a few thoughts. How do you know you have the right answer? When the symbolism feels right to you.

BB
Broken2nite

Post by Broken2nite »

:D I definately can see my self married to him someday. As completely effin corny it sounds and though it almost leaves a bad taste in my mouth to say it, he completes me in some way. Fills a void that has been there for as long as I can remember. I'm a better person when I'm with him. Hmmm maybe that's what all the fish was about. House full of fish, heart full of love?
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

House full of fish, heart full of love?
:lol: I seriously cracked up over this. I love it. :D Heck, I think it would make a wonderful sig. :D

I mean, maybe your brain works in puns, and you are being told in the most literal way possible that you've got a GREAT catch. :P
Broken2nite

Post by Broken2nite »

Hahahaha well in that case, I'll do what I can to make sure this catch don't get off my hook!

Hehe, I wanna go fishing now.
nini

Post by nini »

each of us has different dream interpretations...for me, your dream about fishes means that there will be a new business opportunity (if they are live ones, dead fishes on the other hand means aborted contract) and the little child on the other hand means trouble. as such your dream means that there could be some business opportuny/loss that will result to trouble in the relationaship. watch out...try to be very patient, understanding and alert at all times
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
Broken2nite

Post by Broken2nite »

Haha, actually, my int. was correct. A friend of mine was pregnant. Unfortunately, she miscarried.
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I used to have dreams about fish, tons of them...it was back in 1989-90. They were recurring dreams, all kinds of them with fish. In one dream I was at work, I looked out and the parking lot was covered with water. Fish were jumping out all over the place. I grabbed a fishing rod and started casting. Other dreams were like that, water covered the ground outside of the building or place I was staying. Always lots of fish jumping out, usually Largemouth Bass.
Cherokeewind
nini

Post by nini »

ha ha ha Cherokeewind, yours is more on business opportunity and work improvment not pregnancy! :lol:
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”