Help with a dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
[EarthWitch]

Help with a dream

Post by [EarthWitch] »

I was a "healer" and people were coming to me to have me touch them and "feel" what was happening to them and heal them", or something, and then someone yelled that there was electricity coming andthere was an electric current that was running through the floor kind of in a grid, and I was running to get away from it, then I saw my dog (who has passed away) sitting on the floor and I ran to get him so he wouldn't be electrocuted...I woke up...

any thoughts?
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Um, I'd start looking up ley lines in your area and seeing if some unfortunate energies aren't coming into your area via the ground. This is the book I own about it. While I don't buy the bit at the end about Camelot (it has been since debunked) he has good info about how energy and ley lines work, AND has a good system for sensing them. I'll post more about this later, I really need to re-read this classic.

There are probably good sources on line that talk about ley lines, but I'm more of a bookish person myself. It's very possible that you could find Fidler's book or others like it, at your local library.
nini

Post by nini »

being a healer and trying to heal people symbolizes your desire to extend your life energy to others (even to your dog who passed away). this is also manifested in having electricity coming out from the ground. you need to be revitalized and you seemed to be losing hope due to your lack of perspective in a certain situation
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”